Another AP Confusion

Malevol3nt

Haha, here I go again.

I specifically remember the old days AP used to put their tracks on their mp3 site for free. And I specifically remember the track Aurora Borealis, which was taken from Trust In Trance 3.

Now, the confusion part is between tracks 7 and 8 on that album.

7 - Astral Projection Feat. MFG - Radial Blur (7:40)

8 - SFX - Aurora Borealis (8:03)

The thing is, I've been listening to the Aurora Borealis track for ages (the mp3 one from mp3.com years ago) and I allways thought that was it's original name. But on the album, the track is named Radial Blur instead, while 'Aurora Borealis' is a completely different track. And it seems like I've been listening to a track with the wrong title for all these years now.

The discogs and youtube say the same. here's AP - Radial Blur on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10wgJwzx0KQ. Here's a live of Aurora Borealis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgaGlhtmetE.

It seems like it really is Radial Blur that I've been listening to all along. But I have become so accustomed to the Aurora Borealis name, that I don't even want to rename my rips. That track will allways be Aurora Borealis for me.. it kind of has a special name.. Isn't ignorance bliss? :D

Has anyone else been confused by these 2 tracks? They've obviously wrongly named their tracks back when they uploaded their stuff on mp3.com, I'm sure I'm not the only one that's been listening to the wrong track all the time hehe.