Ajna - Mother Gaia

Ajna Goa

At first, I wish U all a happy new year 2009 !! I hope that this year will be filled with beautiful Goa melodies :-)

You can listen some extracts of my new track "Mother Gaia" on http://www.myspace.com/ajnasound

I dedicate this one to my friend Vassilis (Cosmogenesis), and I want also to thank my friends Vertical Smile (Cédric), Kaze no Koe (Méric), Agneton (Elias), and Bobby from Aerosis...Thank U so much for your help and support....

Please post some feedback in order to help me to improve myself... ^_^

See ya' soon !!

Ajna

Ajna

Awesome track man....we wondered where you been after bombastic track "The Art Of Happiness"...... :lol: cant wait to hear full Mother Gaia.....KEEP UP WHAT YOUR DOING WITH YOUR GOA TRANCE :drama: :D

Impressive work dear Olivier! Like I already said this track balances very well between spiritualism and party music.

I hope it will find it's way to a label...and I also hope you gonna start some new tracks, sooner or later. :rolleyes:

Impressive work dear Olivier! Like I already said this track balances very well between spiritualism and party music.

I hope it will find it's way to a label...and I also hope you gonna start some new tracks, sooner or later. :rolleyes:

loved Art of Happiness!! touched my heart deeply and I hope you release an album soon!!

can we get a wave release of mother gaia to test out on dancefloors?? :P

• 11 years later...