PLEASE Atention to all

its my duty to inform all interested parts, that this Web site: mp3Ninja

is selling without any autorization, MP3 from several psytrance and goa trance Labels...

the crime consist in selling mp3 that were shared for free via Torrent or other ways... some for free and other by illeagal actions

i discover this website by a friend that seen my music being selled...

the funny thing(or maybe not) is that my album Never Landwich was released for free is now being seeld by this pricks.

to me this is not a big deal...i do not pretend to sound "greedy" or whining about this...has i never wanted to get money from this album,has obviously i released totaly free, but this action it realy pisses me off...

because im feeling "USED" right now....and i belive that many label managers and other artists may feel the same.

people paying for something that is stolen... or in my case it was given for free.

another albuns i seen here...

like this great album from Suntrip records - Apsaras

wich was not released for "free" and i belive that they dont know nothing about this! (

and its not all... i imagine that there is alot of other labels and artists from this FORUM with tracks being SELLED by this website pricks

withou any autorization... or agreement with labels

like i said... its not a matter of money,i belive that they will sell very few mp3... if there is anyone paying...

but the action...is realy against my ideals, i even understand when people make ileagal download from torrents, they simple just want to ear music

i cant blame them...

but this...is totaly no respect for artists or labels

i´m sorry if this post is not in the correct place... i didnt find another place to do it

hehe, i think it's kind of funny. As if it wasn't already hard enough to sell psy digital music, they are selling the free stuff? if they have sold a couple of copies it's probably too much. I'd go ahead and send them an email, thanking them for initiative and informing them you are expecting your mandatory percentage of every sale. just to see what they say :rolleyes:

As for commercial music being sold without consent is bit more serious...

This issue comes up from time to time. Don't worry about it--these guys just slurp up all the MP3s they can find on P2P networks and present them all on their site, hoping for some sales. Chances are that people surfing in from this thread will be the first to see your music listed there! Sales are sure to be virtually non-existent. These operators get by on chance sales--put a million titles up and they'll sell a bit from traffic coming in from the search engines or whatever. The way of approaching this is to simply ignore it.

Don't worry, they are probably digging their own graves by opening a site like this.

If they're using free music and selling it, you know that their intentions are more then profit from illegal sales. Imagine what their real intensions are when a person enters their credit card number to buy something. It's quite possible that whoever these people are that opened that site just downloaded a big sum of mp3's from all over the net, then they listed them on their own "e-store", and as soon as someone is tricked into thinking that it's a big e-store (thus it gives them a sense that the store is 'safe') they will take the users credit card number, probably steal a large sum of money and dissapear.

I'm sure the site will magically dissapear one day, either because a record label has reported them or they've managed to get their hands on a couple of credit card numbers.

Also, who would really buy from a random site like that? Obviously people who don't really care about their money since they don't check the background of that particular site before they actually hop in and start buying stuff. You shouldn't really care about these types of people, it's their own fault that they're wasting money on something that can be found for free.

Of course I'm saying that because you're album was released for free, it's a different perspective if they're stealing sales from a record label.

And they ARE stealing from Suntrip as well it seems... :unsure:

But I know we are for sale on at least 5 Russian mp3-shops, nothing you can do about, like some people say... Ignore and make sure people that KNOW your music buy it via respected shops or even via us

The problem is that their site looks quite professional. If I was an internet shopping newbie, I could definitely buy from them. But of course people need to search if an online shop is reliable, I hope the majority of people are aware of that.

@ CC/Anoebis: possibly a waste of time, but have you tried following the advice given here ("What if your rights have been violated")? You might find that they will take down your stuff if you ask them, rather than risk getting sued and having their whole operation brought down.

@ CC/Anoebis: possibly a waste of time, but have you tried following the advice given here ("What if your rights have been violated")? You might find that they will take down your stuff if you ask them, rather than risk getting sued and having their whole operation brought down.

Don't get your hopes up. According to some internet sources that ninjamp3 site is a resurrection of allofmp3.com, which was another illegal site that was brought down after being sued by Sony BMG.

Here's a victim:

http://www.songboom.com/node/172 - Like I said, they took his credit card number, charged it and never delivered any music at all.