Alic - Proralone EP review

soundmute

Let's start with word like "outstanding" for describe this techno project who present to us this magnificent vinyl EP along together with fantastic techno trance label Nachtstorm Schallplatten from Germany. Not that long before they released EP for Soundmute recordings and show to crowd how they are in world of producing techno music. Also we must mention beautiful VA Digital Family on they own audio advance net label "Digital Diamonds". Lots of surprises from this project and Its pretty nice to have them on our world scene. Let's talk about new release under the name "Proralone".

Side A: Proralone

Start with tiny filtered kick and ambient FX element goes directly through the big faf hall bassdrum and continue with pumping rhythm all the way to the black rubber bassline!It`s Like someone chue gumm on the very loud microphone over compresion effect procesor. Pretty acid sound, especial part of open filter on it. I can't leave out fat pad moments with so floating sound. I can say that during the listening of this track i had a feeling that I heard like the sheet metal elements of sounds. Everything is so metalic Pure mechanical sound. Deserve one HUGE THUMB UP!!!

Side B: Klarkommen

Dirty sound starting with nice sleepy melody. One more time rubber bassline comes out Uuuu this time even more dancing way then in previous track. I like that tiny rim shots behind the snare drum. It's sound like typing on type machine

And again during the listening some techno project, in this case Alic, I have notice that machines, all around us, are actually make this music. Even this sound reminds me on metal ball that glide in to a metal pipe Ok, this track have that irritate part that I like the most in techno music, when artist start with one sound and there is no turning off just make it louder and louder. Why ppl call that sound, irritate if we like it? However in my mind this is positive irritate sound and It is great to hear it in tracks, but not that much often. Hats, fantastic fat sound on it and fantastic moment when they start with cut. Very groovy and massive. Awesome.

Short but sweet! Deffinatly, EP that DJs must have it in they gig bags. It is on 12" just two songs, but on my opinion there is the whole release to be used, then some vinyls with 5 or 6 track and carry on with Your self on gigs just for one track

All the best to all of Yaaaaaa!!!!!