The best of the best

Lemmiwinks

(inspired by Anoebis' post)

So this is my question for you: which are THE best goa/ psytrance tracks of all time ever according to you. Stuff that you've listened to for millions of times and STILL don't get old. Stuff that, if there was an anouncement that the end of the World would be iminent and had to play in a last DJ set before we all went into oblivion. (post if possible with a link to youtube videos so that we can instantly get a feeling of the tracks you're raving about ;) )

Luminus - Total Consciousness

Boris Blenn - Rain (CS Remix)

Mindfield - The Knowledge (bummer no video for this one... I should upload one ;) )

So what about you?

Hmm.. Oki. Let's see if I can find some vids on youbute, i mean youtube:

Astral Projection - Flying Into A Star

Man With No Name - Paint A Picture (Featuring Hannah)

Man With No Name - Seratonin Sunrise (MVO Mix) - Sadly there is no youtube vid of this track, only the original.

Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Man With No Name Remix)

Etnica - Tribute - Pwnz the shit out of every other track imo. (I SAID IN MY OPINION! :P)

There's loads more but I can't be arsed to find youtube's of em atm. This is just a nice short list.

I do hate the quality on youtube tho.. the tracks just sound too dool unless you know them allready.

Edit: Btw thx for the topic. There's a few tracks I haven't heard from the initial post aswell.

Planet B.E.N. - Trippy Future Garden Couldnt find the whole track

+1

The whole version is amazing.

To that one i'll add "Ant Invasion" on the same album. Part 1 Part 2

Those 2 tracks are, as far as i'm concerned, way beyond everything else i have heard in the genre.

if there was an anouncement that the end of the World would be iminent

Well in that case

would be perfect right ? ;)

or KoxBox - Fuel On

Green Nuns of the Revolution - Megallenic Cloud

The Infinity Project - Feeling Weird

Inscape - Nothing Like a Good Friend (killer track btw)

The Antidote - Sunrise

Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy ... that was the first AP track I heard and it has always been somewhat special compared to the others.

S-Range - Ten 4 ... it's not the very best from the album Space, but it's still great ... and it's the only one that can be found on youtube. And I guess if the world was going to end, I'd just put on that whole album and forget about all other tracks anyway :P

Etnoscope - King Size Rizzla ... this is one of the best tracks on their first album and definitely has to be played.

Matenda - Natural Development ... no youtube vid of this track ... masterpiece nonetheless

Matenda - No Return ... no youtube vid of this track ... masterpiece aswell

Etnica - Plastic

Etnica - Mystical Appearance In Goa

Etnica - Monkey Business

Pleiadians - Alcyone

Technossomy - V.T.O.L.

Transwave - The Rezwalker

Hunab Ku - Matrix

Soluna - Dancing Spirit

Hallucinogen - LSD ;)

Regardless of the way in which I look at life, and/or percieve weather exchanges some classics I always spin are:

Lotus Omega- 100% revital free

Technossomy- V.T.O.L.

Prana- Scarab (Green Nuns Of The Revolution remix)

Cosmosis- Gift of the gods

Crop Circles- Antonomasia

Zabra- Waterworld

Elixir- Spiral 3 (Absolum remix)

Stoop & Fidget- Mudless

Hey Lemmiwinks, is this your OFFICIAL FINAL OFFICIAL SUPER OFFICIAL ACID OFFICIAL top 12 list evvargh!!??

I'm taking my time to go through them all in cronical order! Currently on track three and I am pleased! :D

e. Luminus - Total Consciousness doesn't work.

MWNN - Mments of Truth

Now I'm not a true old schooler like a lot of the people who post here, so I can't name most of what has been posted here, but is no one else amazed by Ott? His music trumps even Posford's works in my books...

Anyways, I think if the world was ending I would put on the most trip-tastic set of all time, and just melt into the walls (I have thought about this before, actually... sitting there at a show, thinking the world could end at that moment and it'd be just fine, I would just sink into the universe...)

Well, here are a few of my picks.

- The whole of Spiral Empire, really... thinking about the next life in space :blink:

Phutureprimitive - Elysium Is it just me or is Phutureprimitive perfect sex music? Can't forget to have sex before the world ends....

There is so much more... I think the end of the world set would have to last at least a week....

Hey Lemmiwinks, is this your OFFICIAL FINAL OFFICIAL SUPER OFFICIAL ACID OFFICIAL top 12 list evvargh!!??

I'm taking my time to go through them all in cronical order! Currently on track three and I am pleased! :D

e. Luminus - Total Consciousness doesn't work.

MWNN - Mments of Truth

yeah maybe we should pin this topic ;) I don't think anyone ever has a final list cause tastes change through time but still, the tracks I've mentioned have been on my playlist for almost a decade and I STILL enjoy listening to them so I guess this is the closest I'll ever get to a final list ;)

And yeah a pitty that Luminus link doesn't work anymore :( I should start uploading stuff myself ;)

• 2 weeks later...