4th Cybernetika Album: Nanospheric

Cybernetika

Hey!

Well, what can I say? I am just happy I finally completed this album I let you wait for this long. A couple of things got in the way, but in the end, destiny can not be stopped, haha :D

Here is my Xmas gift for you:

Posted Image

Cybernetika - Nanospheric

"Both universe and infinitesimal particle, the Nanospheric is an abstract construct beyond our imagination and comprehension. It is a machine deity, that forms matter in its own will."

Cybernetika is Lars, a 1986 born producer from Cologne/Germany, who started making music in 2003 and created countless of tracks from there. He is focused on Psychedelic Trance, Drum'n'Bass, Techno, Industrial and Electronica. Nanospheric is his 4th self produced album, filled with Atmospheric Sci-Fi Trance telling a story about the mysterious Nanospheric.

"Nanospheric", released in December 2008 was crafted in FL Studio and mastered with Wavelab.

Thanks for the great artwork go to Angie Fouquette

Track list:

01 - Plasmoid (14:47)

02 - The Outer Reach (10:44)

03 - Earthshock (12:44)

04 - Nanospheric (15:01)

05 - Praeforma (8:27)

06 - Finale (8:23)

Total time: 1:10:06

Download link: (right click, save as)

Download Cybernetika - Nanospheric [mp3 @ 320]

Download [wav @ 16/44]

Cybernetika - Nanospheric @ ektoplazm.com (thanks Basilisk!)

Peace & Enjoy the trip :)

Wasn't Plasmoid to be released to an upcoming compilation cd before one/one&a half year ago?

Back then i was amazed by Plasmoid (so many feelings) and was interested in that compilation might find other alike tracks.

And pure psychedelic concept.

Best Wishes.

This is great. Just great. Intensive non-stop psychedelic flow. One of the better releases I've heard to come this year and I mean it.

Congratulations on the release. And once again, good luck in the future!

Wow, this is a mighty generous Holiday gift. Usually weak albums are given out for free with few exceptions. But this is strong. Like buy-worthy strong! I'll move the rest of this to the review thread, 2008 section!

:)

Great album indeed, Lars, congrats and thank you! :posford:

I think you dark atmospheric sound reaches its full maturity in this tracks and collective!

Big Boom

Gonna play this tracks on my night sets for sure!

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't check on your works these last months and now that I came to lurk in here, voila, you're sharing another long-play... If all the tracks have as much style as Plasmoid, i'm gonna fall in love. Will post some feedback as soon as I give Nanospheric a go.

I just finished listening to it second time. And firstly let me thank you. Secondly, I say Nanospheric is a quite ambitious (for psytrance) work of an artist successful at exploring new territories of cosmic sensoria. The atmospheric-ambient'ish concept behind it makes me want to listen to it, as opposed to most darth trance (nowadays if I want my brain fucked sorely, I get my headphones to play acid).

It may get into my 2008's top-list not far from Liquid Soul's or M.E.E.O.'s. Or, of course, it may not - only time reveals true affection. But either way it's a top-notch album I'll launch from time to time as long as I'm psy-oriented.

Wish you best at keeping up the already impressive development. I'm totally into your distinguishable style but bet you can make it yet more unique and/or mature - evolution is the word, which, judging by those 6 golden tracks, you already see.

• 2 weeks later...

this album is even more atmoshperic (comparing to past 2 albums) with deep basslines and melodies out of this world.

the best cybernetika album so far.

I just can't imagine the appearance of this music at the dancefloor of outdoors, during the first sparkles of the skies.

really have to wait and test this one.

thank you so much for the sounds.