Music (pie-music) Christmas gifts

psytones

Hi freaks!

So, soon it's once again the time of the year where the corporations fill up their fat wallets and kids drool while mothes cry over bad echonomics.

Yes, It's CHRISTMAS everybody!! (or for some of us at least..) White snow! Great x-mas food, Aquavit and a special x-mas blunt.

Posted Image

Question: Are you buying music (CD, LP) to some of your friends, family and loved ones? Which, write em down for us to see!

- I'm defo getting a nice chill-out album for one of my sisters, haven't decided on which yet..

you? :)

I could never afford it. Yeah, seriously. Can't afford to spend like 15 Euros on a christmas present (if you even get a CD for that). I can afford to spend like 15 Euros on like ALL xmas presents I give out!

A pity, yes :P

But I could give away one of the CDs I don't like that much. I want to bring my mother to go nordic walking, maybe she will start if I give her some sound. Eventually I'll do that (if I didn't find another present).

Hate to spoil the fun, but this is offtopic ;)

jhe, I donno mista. :) Its just as ontopic as what CD did you buy today. Though direct x-mas relation might be concidered as useless offtopic. your call

edit. sory Nemo, I thought you ment the thread, I guess you ment th above replie(s). my bad

Sounds nice :) whats Nordic walking? - Nordic vibed ambient chil music? How do I Austria walk?

it's fast walking, with 2 sticks, you know ... I call it pseudo-jogging

so progressive music would fit best...

no ambient for my mother, she generally doesn't like that too much unless it's Ishq maybe