Solar Fields - Movements

DAAAAAMN the track give me shivers down my spine. I'm glad to be alive!!! This must be the biggest happening in my whole life, (except when I came in a chicks mouth...)

You really need to get out more ;)

Wise choice of words there! :lol:

Thanx for the track btw! I'm just gonna start listening right now.

I've prepared tissues and extra pair of underwear just in case .. in case the first pair of underwear isn't going to be enough. :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAAAAAMN the track give me shivers down my spine. I'm glad to be alive!!! This must be the biggest happening in my whole life, (except when I came in a chicks mouth...)

Ofc I was kidding :) This is FAR better than when that girl took my load! :lol:

:lol: That made me chuckle. Although I am not looking forward to this being released. I haven't liked any of the solar fields' albums when I first listened to them. I am looking forward to the moment when I am listening to it in the right mood, at the right time that it just clicks into the right space in my mind & blows it :clapping:

:lol: That made me chuckle. Although I am not looking forward to this being released. I haven't liked any of the solar fields' albums when I first listened to them. I am looking forward to the moment when I am listening to it in the right mood, at the right time that it just clicks into the right space in my mind & blows it :clapping:

Whatever you say..

Here, take a broom and mop that drool of your floor. :P

Got this in the mail today! :)

"Hello !

Your package is on its way.

It should be reaching you within 4 to 6 days.

Kind regards and best wishes for 09 J

Sarah"

:clapping:

:posford: same here!!! Life is beautiful!

I guess God likes me ;) I dunno, I don't ask questions as long as it's good for me right? ....:)

True! Just keep praying to ur god(s)... seems like they r worth it <_<

I hope mine will be there tomorrow, maybe I should have a praying session before I go to sleep tonight!?

Received it in the mail today.

I've listened through now.. First time listen..

And I must say this is, beyond any doubt, one of the most fantastic pieces of music I have ever listened to.

This calls for a global celebration.

Received it in the mail today.

I've listened through now.. First time listen..

And I must say this is, beyond any doubt, one of the most fantastic pieces of music I have ever listened to.

This calls for a global celebration.

Indeed mate, and grats. I'm working on a review as we speak :)

well could be the best from Magnus' hands that's for sure! :ph34r:

I think it's very good, but cannot say if it's better than Leaving Home, both are wonderful albums. I dislike the thought that any of them would be better than the other.

Yesterday night I came to the conclusion that Movements is the perfect combination of Reflective Frequencies, Blue Moon Station,

Leaving Home and Extended. Just even more 'modern', and rhytmic. Granted, I was in a.. psychedelic mindset. "The Stones are not too busy" seemed like an extremely insightful title at the time. :lol:

I'm happy to say it's his best album yet.

Damn I want to lsiten to this album over and over again! But I won't! Man this treasure is ment to last. I'm so afraid I will play it too often.

I've never understood this. Good music can be listened to so much and not get boring. Sure after time you'll not listen to it as often but you'll come back to it and it is still great. If you make yourself not listen to it then you are doing it a disservice <_<

I loved Shpongle - Are You Shpongled? when it was first released, listened to it so much, hundreds of times and now I don't listen to it half as much but it is still just as great when I do because it's great :ph34r:

I've never understood this. Good music can be listened to so much and not get boring. Sure after time you'll not listen to it as often but you'll come back to it and it is still great. If you make yourself not listen to it then you are doing it a disservice <_<

I loved Shpongle - Are You Shpongled? when it was first released, listened to it so much, hundreds of times and now I don't listen to it half as much but it is still just as great when I do because it's great :ph34r:

Ofc, but that's the thing. I don't want to listen to it to an extent during a short period of time so that I will come to, when I only get back to it now and then. I want to hold myself listening so that every time I do. It will be an enomrous treat. It's pleasure delaying. And you are absolutely right, if it's music not that good. It will get tiresome pretty fast and you don't get back to it.