No good playlists

DNAlevelC

i will start this off by saying i love supporting artists. not just trance, but rap metal classic rock soft rock alternative, nething. it's my opinion that if ur good u disserve to be rewarded for ur hard work. that being said, if ur not what i'm into, u half assed ur work, or u just plain suck, i will not give u the money that i spent 60 hours working in the cold to get. The way i buy music is by d/l several tracks, seeing if that artist is something i would listen to, and if i like it, i have no problem grabbing my cash or credit card and throwing money at u so that u can continue to do what u do. i got into trance several years ago, and since then, i've been on a journey to find the hardest, deepest, most mind bending trance available. recently i've been looking to expand my collection. so i hit the internet. torrent sites, forums, search engines, u name it. after months of searching high and low, all i find are the same old stuff: infected mushroom, 1200 micrograms, astrix, astral projection, hallucinogen, everything i've heard b4, everything i already have. not that i don't like these artists, i'm just tired of seeing magic numbers, converting vegetarians, artcore, yada yada yada, in everyones playlists, and i can't stand seeing these as the only artists that make up most playlists. i'm into very deep trance. deep, hard, mindbending sounds that send me on a journey into my own head. the more complex the better. after last summer at nelsons ledges, i've kind of lost intrest in the darker stuff(however, u can never get tired of none of this is real). My question is, what artists should i look at for what i'm into? i'm not a big fan of lyrics, i feel they take away from the music, and like i said, the harder, deeper more complex the better. i'm not asking where to steal these artists music from, i'm asking what artists should i look at? i would like to find more cpu, flower powder, yahel, skazi, aphex twin, electrypnoise and other artist similar. please! someone help!

i will start this off by saying i love supporting artists. not just trance, but rap metal classic rock soft rock alternative, nething. it's my opinion that if ur good u disserve to be rewarded for ur hard work. that being said, if ur not what i'm into, u half assed ur work, or u just plain suck, i will not give u the money that i spent 60 hours working in the cold to get. The way i buy music is by d/l several tracks, seeing if that artist is something i would listen to, and if i like it, i have no problem grabbing my cash or credit card and throwing money at u so that u can continue to do what u do. i got into trance several years ago, and since then, i've been on a journey to find the hardest, deepest, most mind bending trance available. recently i've been looking to expand my collection. so i hit the internet. torrent sites, forums, search engines, u name it. after months of searching high and low, all i find are the same old stuff: infected mushroom, 1200 micrograms, astrix, astral projection, hallucinogen, everything i've heard b4, everything i already have. not that i don't like these artists, i'm just tired of seeing magic numbers, converting vegetarians, artcore, yada yada yada, in everyones playlists, and i can't stand seeing these as the only artists that make up most playlists. i'm into very deep trance. deep, hard, mindbending sounds that send me on a journey into my own head. the more complex the better. after last summer at nelsons ledges, i've kind of lost intrest in the darker stuff(however, u can never get tired of none of this is real). My question is, what artists should i look at for what i'm into? i'm not a big fan of lyrics, i feel they take away from the music, and like i said, the harder, deeper more complex the better. i'm not asking where to steal these artists music from, i'm asking what artists should i look at? i would like to find more cpu, flower powder, yahel, skazi, aphex twin, electrypnoise and other artist similar. please! someone help!

Ohh you're gonna get flamed for that champ :P

Why don't you just look in the review section? There you have alot of releases from many years to go. And please, use capital letters and piece up the text. It was really annoying for the eyes to read.

I get a strange feeling of former psynews member, playing a prank....

cpu, flower powder, yahel, skazi, aphex twin, electrypnose, infected mushroom, 1200 micrograms, astrix, astral projection, hallucinogen

Of these artists who do you actually find hard & deep? Just asking as I find some of those artists to be shallow cheese merchants.

I really dig the Psyknights album "A Faint Light from the Dark" from a couple years ago. It's the most underrated thing from the past few years IMO. It's not really typical trance so maybe that's why, but I'm not really sure what I'd call it :) You seem to like a strange assortment of music though so you may like it. Hard to say though, as I really don't see any similarity between aphex twin, hallucinogen, electrypnose, and.....skazi

Nice taste but shit when crammed into a stereo <_<

Are you implying you want to lick skazi? :huh::ph34r:

I love mind bending stuff too. IMHO if you want deep mindbending stuff then head for hard acid. I made a list of the really acidic stuff. Here goes.....

Bamboo Forest - Sadhu (Goa)

Cosmosis - Gift of the Gods (Goa)

Chemical Brothers - Believe (Breaks) - The acid only peaks towards the end, maybe there is a mix that focuses on the acid more.

Darshan - Speed Freak (Dark Goa) - This is you usual darkpsy track but the middle of this track has some amazing acid.

Doof - Double Dragons (Goa)

Dr. Octopus - Dr. Octopus (Trance)

Fatboy Slim - Acid 8000 (Breaks)

GMS - Juice (Full-on Psy)

Hardfloor - Acperience 1 (Trance) - The essential hard acid trance track for many.

Hallucinogen - Space Pussy (Goa/Psy)

Josh Wink - Higher State of Consciousness (Tweekin' Acid Mix or Original) (Breaks)

Kopfuss Resonator and DJ Jörg - Whipbird

Mama Indica - Radioactive Rain (Hard Acid Goa)

Moonweed - Telepath (Trance)

MWNN presents Yogi and Grey One - Big Trouble in Outer Space (Dark Goa)

Razor's Edge - Exquisite Sin (Exquisite Acid Mix)

Solar Quest - Acidophilez album (Trance) - The entire album is good acid trance, but Acid Air Raid (George's All Nighter Mix) will blow your mind, it blew mine for sure.

Space Tribe vs Electric Universe - Rabbit Hole (Full-on Psy) - Plus every single track on Thru the Looking Glass , get it!!

Stakker - Stakker Humanoid (House)

Uberzone - The Brain (Braindusted) (Acid Breaks)

Zodiac Youth - Fast Forward the Future (Voodoo People Mix) (Goa) - Make sure you get this mix, the Hallucinogen mix has a lot less acid.

I also highly recommend the Psychedelic Goa Core series, especially the first one. They're fast, driving, acidic mixed comps. Ubar Tmar is good too. And there was a topic on "Crazy Complex stuff" recently, it'll be in the next few pages of General somewhere.

Btw I don't find whatever I've heard of Skazi and Aphex Twin particularly mind bending, atleast when compared to the tracks listed above.