Crop Circles - Tetrahedron (DAT Records) *Etnica&Lotus Omega !*

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Draeke, thank you very, very much for releasing this album. It is great to see someone take personal risks to release music that was meant to be released but never made it due to financial reasons. Whatever, the album is great and I am happy to have finally gotten it.

Alectrance finally said a complete meaningful phrase :)

I will indeed restart where Out Of Orion left.

I am trying to contact Valerio who ran it and is indeed from Milano, and will do my best to keep the spirit of oldschool alive.

I don't particularly like or ever liked the israeli project Nada, but if it has any good tracks i will check it out (if i will find the guy and he still has the promo and will give me etc), i clearly remeber having met this dude and he told me he had toi doi material, hopefully i will see what can be done etc...

about the album thanks yet again for all the nice comments.

I have just one kinda offtopic thing to ask, has anyone a msn/facebook/email/whatever contact of Trolsk? he disappeared from psynews and he asked me like the 16 of december to save for him a limited copy of the cd, is now around a month ago, his PM box is full since ages and i have no other way to contact him (discogs user trolsk, if he's him, has not answered to any pm either).

I have requests of people wanting the limited that is of course sold out already but this one copy could go to the good Basilisk for example.. I think in a few days i'll give it to him.. but i wonder what has happened to Trolsk anyway... hope he is ok.

boom and thanks for support!

• 4 weeks later...

I love how the CD is dedicated to the females :)

Looks like someone is a womenizer :)

ahhahaha :P

oh and yeah we should update the infos on wikipedia ;)

i dont know why i tried but cannot fix the page

• 1 year later...

One quick update on this CD.

After 2 years I finally chased all the members and I have a limited number of CD signed by the members of the band. There is just the signature of Francesco D'Amato missing because he has left for Brazil 2 years ago and I really couldn't go there just to get the cd signed BUT I have had all the other members signing 18 copies of the disc. Some will be kept by the label, some are already reserved, but there is a small batch that i will offer for sale.

Believe me, having 5 signatures was really a nightmare :P so PM if interested.

One quick update on this CD.

After 2 years I finally chased all the members and I have a limited number of CD signed by the members of the band. There is just the signature of Francesco D'Amato missing because he has left for Brazil 2 years ago and I really couldn't go there just to get the cd signed BUT I have had all the other members signing 18 copies of the disc. Some will be kept by the label, some are already reserved, but there is a small batch that i will offer for sale.

Believe me, having 5 signatures was really a nightmare :P so PM if interested.

What's Carlo doing these days btw?