Crop Circles - Tetrahedron (DAT Records) *Etnica&Lotus Omega !*

Loving the cover, again big thanks for what you are doing.

Any idea when we'll be able to pre-order it (or is it already possible) ? :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pressing plant is about to start the pressing! wohoo!

thanks for the continuous show of support.

everyone is very happy about it, and i am thrilled about it all!

final release date will either be 19 of December or 17 of January depending on the pressing plant timings and distributor decision, i won't know this until the 11 of December.

boom!

Am I the only one who thinks the tracks are not *THAT* good? Of course they are good, but I think the best ones are released and these ones are good, but nothing more...? Maybe too maximal for me...?

Of course they are maximal when there are 6 guys involved, plus whole concept Of Pleiadians/Crop Circles music was absolutely maximal.

The thing is THE TASTE, and as u are entitled to your own opinion, you don't find them so exciting which is reasonable. I find it very exciting releasing this album and music after 10 years of spending in ether, so no matter cause they have released their best tracks already, this is still good call to resurrect brilliant old school psychedelia and give them new special mastering touch, ouch. :D

Am I the only one who thinks the tracks are not *THAT* good? Of course they are good, but I think the best ones are released and these ones are good, but nothing more...? Maybe too maximal for me...?

you're not alone. maybe you're also one of the D5>Pleiadians guys ;)

anyone who loves pleiadians will no doubt love this. it's good but not my style of goa trance.

Crop Circles - Tetrahedron (DAT Records) *Etnica&Lotus Omega !!*

Promo not displaying correctly? View it in your browser at http://www.triskelemanagement.com/promotio...ron_mailer.html

Crop Circles ~ 'Tetrahedron' :: DAT Records Release Date: December 2008

Posted Image

At long last, the long-awaited album of legendary material from the hatchling days of Goa trance is here. Crop Circles is a name which carries the weight of six true forefathers of the genre. Dating back a decade, this project which has been whispered about to the day is composed of Etnica, Pleiadians, and Lotus Omega. Names which have shaken the globe and whose works helped forge a new way of music worked together since 1996. Their debut album, Tetrahedron, is like a newly recovered treasure chest of dancefloor movers from times past, is composed entirely of tracks once thought lost, yet are now found, collecting dust on DATs and busted hard drives, and brought once again to life through cutting-edge remastering techniques.

DAT Records, an aptly named label for this release, have dug through the annals of analog and digital archives to bring the world the power and respect that tracks of the scope and talent such as these richly deserve. Eight massive, well-produced tracks from six of the truest masters and pioneers of the Goa sound all working together to produce music that still to this time is ahead of its day, yet now available to people worldwide to appreciate the energy that these sounds represent.

Click below for samples:

1. Lunar Civilization (Pleiadians Remix)

2. Antonomasia (Lotus Omega Remix)

3. Daffy Duck (On The Comet)

4. Cerealogy

5. Pentagon

6. Classic Process (Hale-Bopp)

7. Full Mental Jackpot (Etnica Remix II)

8. No More Singles

Track by track:

Lunar Civilization (Pleiadians Remix)

This is the monster hit, simply one of the most incredible tracks ever composed. It took six people and a Shamanic Cuban babe reading some mystical lines written by the guys to create this awesome track. It simply is a perfect amalgamation of psychedelic madness, with its crescendo into an apex of complexity unheard anywhere else. This track is one of the reason why this CD had to come out.

Antonomasia (Lotus Omega Remix)

A beautiful night track, with loads of lines, which is less melodic than the first one but surely gets to you after a few listens, powerful and very well arranged by the mind of Franco Rossi (Francesco d'Amato).

Daffy Duck (On The Comet)

Ever wonder how your favourite Looney Tunes character would feel if he were to ride a comet? Well, here you get the answer: he would feel wicked and hypnotized, and that's exactly the feeling you have in this track.

Cerealogy

The ancient rite of Cerealogy study, a mystery hereby explained, a very well produced tracks that was never properly heard around.

Pentagon

The second monster hit of the album is a track that is very powerful, melodic, psychedelic and thrilling. It is one of my favourite tunes as it has some deep dark vibes that are very well expressed.

Classic Process (Hale-Bopp)

The comet discussed in all communities back in the nineties is the theme for this marvellous piece.

Full Mental Jackpot (Etnica Remix II)

The third instant hit, a distinctive Etnica track, that was wisely remixed and played only at live sets. Goa Gil himself played this often in the beach of Anjuna and it was adored by many listeners. A true gem!

No More Singles

The funniest title ever for a track and the perfect closure for this incredible journey. Have a safe ride!

Posted Image

DAT Records| http://www.datrecords.it |

Posted Image

Worldwide Distribution through Arabesque | http://www.arabesque.co.uk |

Related Links:

DAT Records | http://www.datrecords.it

Etnica Website | http://www.etnicanet.net

Etnica Myspace| http://www.myspace.com/etnicaband

I personally find the remix of Lunar Civilization not very good. There's some random chaotic pleiadians sounds thrown in there but other than that it has nothing IMO....

I much prefer the remix of Autonomasia. Daffy Duck on the Comet and Cassic Process are pretty interesting too, but this release is definitely not going to be any top favorite of mine. That said I never thought Etnica was that great on the whole, though they surely have a handful of awesome tracks.

But I am still interested in this release. It's surely going to be better than the Lunar Civilization, Family of Light, Recycle Bin, etc.

It's about time they give this a real release. I didn't know if certain people were waiting for the stars to burn out in the sky. Several have actually while waiting for this album! I'm glad to see this finally getting a release. It's deserved it for 10 years. Also happy to hear about the mastering. What Tim Schuldt did with Dimenion 5 - Transdimensional Re-Release via Suntrip Records was great.

As I signed the contract with Max in Ibiza I can finally say...

As of this year, after 10 years of researches, chats, wanderings, archeological discoveries.. I will release the Crop Circles album.

Thank you.

i am VERY happy of the remastering job that Tim Schuldt did: loads and loads of elements emerged on the tracks and they sound really crsip and fantastic in my opinion, i didn't imagine such a facelift :)

Well that just about sums it up then. Now it's up to hearing the final mastered release for itself.

Posted Image

I like the cover. It's cool.

Samples

1. Lunar Civilization (Pleiadians Remix)

2. Antonomasia (Lotus Omega Remix)

3. Daffy Duck (On The Comet)

4. Cerealogy

5. Pentagon

6. Classic Process (Hale-Bopp)

7. Full Mental Jackpot (Etnica Remix II)

8. No More Singles

some goodies galore:

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m122/dr...crop%20circles/

please HELP with choosing the 2 cover that will be the limited edition:

let me explain.

i must buy one of these series, either 278 or 279 or 280 and i CANNOT combine like get one colour from one serie and one from another.

i will pack myself 200 cds with these special covers for the limited edition and will probably add a sticker too in the backside with dat logo and number them myself so it will really be a limited numbered edition.

now, on the 10 people i already asked only 3 likes the sparkling covers (serie 278)

almost nobody likes serie 280 and everyone seems to love serie 279.

so atm the idea is to order serie 279 and use 279a and 279d to make these 200 limited, but you have 12 hours to make me change my mind and order another pack from the supplier.

the CD is pressed but not yet released, means you can preorder from me but i will be able to ship only a few days before the 19 of december which is now the official release date.

the standard edition is sealed, all that looks like stars is just DUST that is present on almost every image, the only serie of cases with stars is the serie 278.

the artist edition in yellow fluo is not an option, i have 31 cases of that colour from an old buy (of years ago) and i will use them to give to the artist their promo copies (i will give 5 copies to each of the members, so these cases are reserved for them).

i have looked EVERYWHERE on the net, even chinese manufacturers and i wasn't able to find the ACID GREEN NEON case i wanted initially either for the standard release or the limited, not to mention yellow neon, these colours have disappeared from earth, nobody produces them anymore.

but the 3 series i found are nice and good in my opinion so please choose and vote!

BOOM!

retail price will be 11 for standard and 13 for limited numbered. these cases are incredibly expensive and i won't recover the whole investment even with 200 being sold at 2 eur extra each, so that you know.

I'm voting for 279a and 279d too

Why the decision for a limited edition, though?

because i like it myself :)

i always wanted to have it limited and numbered but since all 1000 copies numbered was not possible, why not making a special edition?

maybe i'd limit it even more and just make 100 numbered on the 1000 and keep the case for future "limited editions" :)

i wil think about it. after all everyone wants the green case.

and i will hopefully recover the money sometimes (of the cases)

because i like it myself :)

i always wanted to have it limited and numbered but since all 1000 copies numbered was not possible, why not making a special edition?

maybe i'd limit it even more and just make 100 numbered on the 1000 and keep the case for future "limited editions" :)

i wil think about it. after all everyone wants the green case.

and i will hopefully recover the money sometimes (of the cases)

Oh, well thats cool.

By the way I sent you an email, did you get it?

279a and 279b would get my votes.

Also liking the standard edition one very much, maybe even slightly more than the others.

i decided that i will go for 279a , 100 numbered copies and thats it, so standard and one limited edition.

already 18 limited are reserved.

nite :)

thank you all,

i noted down all your reserves, thanks! i will accept payments from after tuesday as tomorrow i am leaving for the mountains, i need to rest a few days after this massive thing :)

dont worry there is enough discs for everyone!

laterz :)

all the PM get in, dont worry.

i am signing down all on a ordered excel file, nothing will be lost.

get back to you all on tuesday with prices for all!

boooooooooooom