Crop Circles - Tetrahedron (DAT Records) *Etnica&Lotus Omega !*

There seems to be some history involving this that I'm not aware of, so someone please illuminate me.

By "rips", are you referring to MP3s? Is that the only format in which this exists?

By RIPS i meant different dat rips, i had at least 3 different versions for each track to choose from.

no mp3s here. is pure DAT material.

why u thought they were mp3s? also DAT get ripped , u rip a wave out of it and that's it :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Color good but I'm a little disappointed there's not a tetrahedron on it.

there were versions with a tetrahedron on it, but think about it, it was just a pyramid and the sense of it is in the crop shape, did u notice?

also, the tetrahedron is the symbol of the disco amnesia in ibiza, the covers looked like if they were from that disco...

much better this way, believe me :)

By the way, sleeve concept is mine, the artist, Miro did an awesome job in interpreting my ideas, we worked for almost 2 months to get the best cover possible.

i put a lot of energy in this release and is delayed to get you the best possible deal :)

By RIPS i meant different dat rips, i had at least 3 different versions for each track to choose from.

no mp3s here. is pure DAT material.

why u thought they were mp3s? also DAT get ripped , u rip a wave out of it and that's it :)

In the audio world, I've only ever heard the term "rip" used as in "ripping CDs", like making MP3s. I've most definitely never heard that term in relation to DATs. I think I myself would call that dubbing, not ripping.

That's cool then.

For everyone interested, some updates:

After some troubles with mastering (troubles caused by me sending not the best rips to Tim, and some general troubles with the music) 3 tracks were freshly remastered and as of today i finally have the master cd with finished work.

I am though waiting for Miro to finalize the high resolution artwork and for MCPS Copyright Agency to give me the paper to go on with pressing, but after these 2 things get solved *I THINK* pressing will start.

Pressing plant is Sony in South Wales, and will manufacture 1000 copies of the album.

They will then ship to the distributor and a part will then arrive to me.

Distributor will then ship to shops and once all is set, the stores will start selling and a proper release date will be set.

That's why so far I couldn't provide one, too many delays, too many things were difficult to sort but we are now close :)

About paying: online shops have their means of payment but you can also order from me using either paypal or bank transfer or cash in a letter/whatever :) just all the possibilities are available (well just not direct credit card, cause i can't process a CC order).

I hope all is clear :)

!Is finally happening!

PS: I have hired Triskele Management for online and offline promotion so they got me a page on Freeze Magazine & Dream Creation... and on DC there is going to be a page about my label! Woohoo!

Isn't that a bit low amount of copies? :blink:

If there was anything right in the world these days it would be rather low, but considering how things are with cd sales 1000 copies will usually last most labels several years. Anyways, if it did take off and sell out, reprinting much easier than getting everything together the first time around.

:posford: :posford: :posford:

If there was anything right in the world these days it would be rather low, but considering how things are with cd sales 1000 copies will usually last most labels several years. Anyways, if it did take off and sell out, reprinting much easier than getting everything together the first time around.

I kinda knew that but I figured that this release could be big. Maybe it's just because I'm personally so amped for this. :ph34r:

orders will be available in all means, bank transerfs & paypal from me and from online shops :)

here the cover :)

Posted Image

if someone knows a way to post it in the topic, i don't :)

(i am a lamer at forums codes etc)

awesome cover :) congrats for bringing crop circles back!

Thanks to all! Xpandoz thanks for commenting the samples.. i was starting to wonder if anyone listened or liked them at all :)

soon there will be samples on psyshop and saikosounds too (which are gonna be longer ehe)

i am VERY happy of the remastering job that Tim Schuldt did: loads and loads of elements emerged on the tracks and they sound really crsip and fantastic in my opinion, i didn't imagine such a facelift :)

hooray!

Thanks to all! Xpandoz thanks for commenting the samples.. i was starting to wonder if anyone listened or liked them at all :)

soon there will be samples on psyshop and saikosounds too (which are gonna be longer ehe)

i am VERY happy of the remastering job that Tim Schuldt did: loads and loads of elements emerged on the tracks and they sound really crsip and fantastic in my opinion, i didn't imagine such a facelift :)

hooray!

great job you are doing draeke you must be very proud :)

great to have an old skool project back on the road!

hooray!

I didn't want to add anything else except finally, that is why I haven't commented on the samples.

But they do sound crisp and top notch. Tim Schuldt mastering is always brilliant.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on this. When is it going to be released finally ? :D

I didn't want to add anything else except finally, that is why I haven't commented on the samples.

But they do sound crisp and top notch. Tim Schuldt mastering is always brilliant.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on this. When is it going to be released finally ? :D

+1

I cant wait for this... Will be my first purchase for a LONG time...

Frederico, please reserve me a copy. :posford:

FR!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#

You are awesome. Thank you for this. I have no other reason to post on psynews here anymore, but doing a random search on shiva led me to psynews than to a topic that led to here. AWESOME!@#

I am excited for you and for this release. Totally cool. I haven't bought music in forever!@#@!# but I'm buying this.

YAY!

=]

d

:)

I'm very happy, thnaks for the warm response :clapping: .

I paid the pressing plant today and the artwork master is already on the way to the plant, they already received the audio master from Tim and they will probably start pressing this week or the next.

I can't give a release date, as it depends by the timing the pressing plant will finish and deliver the discs to the distributor.

But I am afraid 90% it is going to be released in january because of the enourmous troubles I have had over these 2 months.

I tried my best but was really complicate to solve all.

And I must shout a public big thank you to Fabien Mars cause if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have found the way out of lots of things :)

There is a SLIGHT chance, though, that it will be released on the very end of December, let's see..

I am afraid release date will be the last thing to be announced but I certainly learnt to deal with all of the things involved and therefore for the next release I will be able to deal it all in the right way and do everything in time ehe :)

BOOM!

PS: I will soon try to have a website and post some longer samples there too... I had no time to do that yet