Crop Circles - Tetrahedron (DAT Records) *Etnica&Lotus Omega !*

As I signed the contract with Max in Ibiza I can finally say...

They're Coming!!!

As of this year, after 10 years of researches, chats, wanderings, archeological discoveries.. I will release the Crop Circles album.

Hope You all will support me :)

BooM!!!

PS: more news coming soon..

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I signed the contract with Max in Ibiza I can finally say...

They're Coming!!!

As of this year, after 10 years of researches, chats, wanderings, archeological discoveries.. I will release the Crop Circles album.

Hope You all will support me :)

BooM!!!

PS: more news coming soon..

GREAT STUFF!!! Of course I (We whoever things like me) will support yoU!!!!!! Big props and hugs from cold Spain BRO!!! :)

what archeological discoveries?? u mean the dat disk??

Asshole.

one thing at a time people :)

i've been flooded of messages! but THANKS all for the positive vibes!

this is a dream coming true, i have been trying hard for a long time and you all know this.

anyway the release date i cant assure yet but i am trying hard to do it as quickly as possible, i have almost all the deals done.Tim

Some infos i can spare:

Tim Schuldt, will be the remastering guy

Miro Moric, will be the graphic artist (entheogenic covers, natraj temple serie since 96, many flyers and things made in the last 15 years, a guru of the oldschool design art)

Arabesque will be the distributur.

fair enough? :)

i am trying to make it the more professionally possible including my terrible english will be revised by my close friend Mark Ainley so to be sure that i wont disappoint Goa-Head and all the fellows :)

and finally , yes there are plans for more than one release, if i open a lable the point is to release music no :)?

BoooM!

i am trying to make it the more professionally possible including my terrible english will be revised by my close friend Mark Ainley so to be sure that i wont disappoint Goa-Head and all the fellows :)

Disappointing me ? Far from that, you will be releasing old-school stuff so it can never be a disappointment :drama:

lable

= label :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

some updates..

i am now trying to gather the best rips to send to tim schuldt for remastering.

my graphic artist, miro moric, has started the design of the cover

i am doing all the legal things to open the label properly.

but i need an opinion from you all.

what would u like to see:

gold cd vs. black cd

digipack vs. regular jewel case

uv printing vs laminated metallic covers?

numbered vs unnumbered?

i have various options to choose and an opinion is interesting :)

PS: the colour of the cd doesnt add any special value to the disc, i.e. the resistance or durability or whatever is the same, is just the colour of the dyed material, is not a different thing, as i have been assured. theoretically i can even choose colours like pink, purple, red, yellow, green, etc.. there is no limit as for now ti the colour of the side with the music.

i would choose black as i like it very much but i have received some different opinions, so what would u prefer? the choice has to be made pretty soon so be quick to offer your idea!

boom!

i prefere these:

- any colour of cd

- regular jewel case

- laminated metallic covers

- numbered

ps - how about a promo CD with bonus track?

thanks for all the opinions :)

to vlnik: a pressed promo is not possible, promo cd-r i don't really see a reaons why.. and bonus tracks.. well the cd is already around 78 minutes so is not really likely it can fit anything on it.. don'ìt worry i know you are waiting a lot this release but be patient ;)