Anakoluth - Beyond Reach

Anakoluth - Beyond Reach

CRONOMI001EP

1. Analemma

2. Echolot

3. Patterns In The Chaos

4. Iapetus

Posted Image

Roman Hunziker is by now famous for his trippy and minimal style and he has earned the respect of fans worldwide. After a few releases, including a track on Cronomi first compilation and a 4-track EP on Etoplazm, now it's time for yet another 4-track EP, this time on Cronomi Records. The tracks show maturity and an evolution in both sound production and musical arrangement. The tracks show a prominent goa and "old-school" touch to them while keeping the clean and technical style for which Anakoluth is known for.

Mastering is done by Colin Bennun.

This EP will soon be free to download as both an MP3 and a FLAC package from Cronomi Records. Stay tuned.

excellent,

roman is very talented :)

very nice to read this!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn, Analemma is absolutely amazing! People, you NEED to try this! Reminds me abit of Planet BEN - Ant Invasion. Really good, and perfect opener.

I'm not too keen on the other tracks unfortunately. Especially Patterns In The Chaos with its vocal samples. Usually I don't really care for them, but here I didn't find them fitting. Too bad. Nevertheless the good thing is the style of the tracks is refreshing - good Psy with Goa influence. I'll try to give the other tracks more listens.

Thanks for this free release.