Gabber, Hardcore...

NEMO.BOFH

1 Blancheneigelapin-Intro (1:53)

2 Trendy Cock Suckers, Suck My Retard Vomit Pussy Cunt (2:07)

3 Snort White Poo Powder Up Goat Cunt (2:13)

4 Trendy Core #13 (2:59)

5 Shit Sucking Ass Slaughter (3:58)

6 Suck Worms Out My Farting Cunt (2:00)

7 Staple Tape Worms On My Penis (3:29)

8 Lick My Hairy Cunt Flaps (2:13)

9 Suck Dogs Anus (Suckdog Rmx) (2:08)

10 Dingoshitdicklick (3:08)

11 Glue Sniffing (3:40)

12 Terdsup Yarottingbeef (2:23)

13 Ya Mums Face Covered With My Semen (2:30)

14 Uncontrollable Diarhea (0:56)

15 Amputate My Wartcock To Feed My Anus (4:00)

16 Eat My Fucking Arse Meat Right Now! (3:06)

17 Terd Molested By Worm Penis (4:07)

18 Dog Sperm (3:01)

19 Cock Bashing Terd Butcher (2:57)

20 Ya Mum Has Camel Toe (3:14)

21 Untitled Dum Melody? (1:10)

22 Anal Wanking Worm Cunt Severed Penis Fanny Dung Moot (2:21)

23 Trendy Core 16 (2:16)

24 Panagiotis Cover (4:06)

25 Intro (1:55)

This tracklist is pure genius! :lol:

As suggested before, very mature! :lol: Either it is homophobia, or it is just homo? :lol: :wank:

Wonder what would happen if Hallucinogen made a track called : Hallucinogen - EAT MY FUCKING ARSE MUSHROOM!

LOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Infantile music, for infantile minds (sorry, but the above tracklist proved my point!!) :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know that the most wanted (electronic) 12" seems to be a Happy Hardcore Gabber song sampling Captain's Hollywood Project "We're Flying High" ?

Drop It

Again, just cause a gazzilion flies like shit..... :lol: What is your point?! :D

Although I'm not into stuff like Passenger Of Shit and prefer to stick to the 'mainstream' Hardcore, I think you should change your perception on those titles, Nemo! Imo it's more like an ironical view on the "seriousness" that is to be found in much other music genres, including Hardcore itself. Taking those titles too serious would be really really wrong. They're meant to make you laugh...or at least meant to make you think 'wtf' :lol: ...

Although I'm not into stuff like Passenger Of Shit and prefer to stick to the 'mainstream' Hardcore, I think you should change your perception on those titles, Nemo! Imo it's more like an ironical view on the "seriousness" that is to be found in much other music genres, including Hardcore itself. Taking those titles too serious would be really really wrong. They're meant to make you laugh...or at least meant to make you think 'wtf' :lol: ...

It makes me think WTF, but not laugh. I am sorry. Maybe I should make Tracknames like "SKULL FUCK AN INFANT" or maybe "RAPE A BABY IN THE NOSE!" is that funny? ;)

Breakcore actually. BTW - have to buy their DOLL DOLL DOLL album.

Masterpiece. Also check his collaboration with Coil.

Regarding the topic: I'm kinda interested in every extreme music-style, be it very minimal, very fast or whatever. The only thing I need is some sort of artistic approach to it and complexity. That's why I really love Venetian Snares' gabberish tunes (ie. the album "Winnipeg Is A Frozen Shithole"), whereas I can't stand any Happy Hardcore or Rotterdam Terror whatever stuff.

It's dance music and can be pretty effective at that if done correctly. Fast beats like that can also be trance inducing it's not much different from "psy, goa, whatever" in that way.

say you have two ryhthms:

trance: 4/4 141bpm (should according to some people connect with the alpha waves in your brain and induce trance)

Gabber: 4/4 188bpm (shoud be way to fast for the alpha waves right?)

Ok, now play them at the same time... By the time the gabber beat has looped the trance beat will have reached it's 4th beat, we can say that the trance beat is 3/4ths of the gabber beat.

or: 188 x (3/4) = 141

While playing both beats at the same time you have something called a polyrhythm, this is used a lot in tribal drumming to induce trance. And if you listen to some vodun drums or something you'll notice that many times the speed seems to be more in the range of gabber than trance. But they also have slower elements in the same rhythm that should connect to the alpha waves.

This can also be heard in some gabber tracks if you pay attention to the snare, it's not playing every second beat of the kick but rather every second beat of a presumed 3/4 polyrhythm (similar to the "d-beat" used in crust punk), this should allow your alpha waves to connect to the music, but this special relationship between rhythms is also a great way to induce trance. Since it's hard for the brain to keep track of both rhythms this makes it easier to drift away. This should also work if the bass drum is 141bpm and some other rhythmic elements are 188bpm, that should sound like some kind of tribal trance music.

So, if you find yourself dancing to gabber sometime, try to count to three by the time the kick beats four times. :)

Here's an example i made, i added some gabber drums to one of my tracks listen at 1:25 where the bass drum changes from 141 to 188, im sorry this is not a great example but maybe you'll get the idea i also mixed in a gabber track at the end (Wedlock vs Predator - Get on down) :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8rchjq

actually i think juno reactor has a better example of this in some track, where the kick changes from regular trance tempo to a faster tempo. somewhere on the shango album.

So who wants to start a gabber project?

name suggestions: Skull Fucking Infants, Baby Cunt-Nose, Lord of the ring muscle... :ph34r:

Masterpiece. Also check his collaboration with Coil.

Regarding the topic: I'm kinda interested in every extreme music-style, be it very minimal, very fast or whatever. The only thing I need is some sort of artistic approach to it and complexity. That's why I really love Venetian Snares' gabberish tunes (ie. the album "Winnipeg Is A Frozen Shithole"), whereas I can't stand any Happy Hardcore or Rotterdam Terror whatever stuff.

+1

BTW:

If you like the Winnipeg album check out the Ladyscraper album on this page, it's awesome and free! Some of the other stuff is also worth a listen (vexkiddy, 2006 compilation,...)

As suggested before, very mature! :lol: Either it is homophobia, or it is just homo? :lol: :wank:

Wonder what would happen if Hallucinogen made a track called : Hallucinogen - EAT MY FUCKING ARSE MUSHROOM!

LOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Infantile music, for infantile minds (sorry, but the above tracklist proved my point!!) :lol:

ghughughu! you said homo.

ghughughu! you said homo.

Well, I could have said Homosexual, but the short would just do fine. Gha Gha Gha, or would you want my simple mind to say G A Y?! ;) Ghu Ghu Ghu *drool*

ChavMusic, it has been proven! :D

Not strictly gabber, but is anyone into schranz?

This stuff is just great fun. It's like the ultimate ultra dancey stuff... but not cheesy and shit like you get in hardstyle. +theres a few artists like P.E.T. Duo that actually are pretty solid too. The pro mix hard techno vol. 1 is absolutely brilliant (you can find torrents for it btw)

schranz?

oh dear god no...

sorry, but I was into chav techno seven years ago and that was pretty much the time that it was infested with schranz (Mauro Picotto sets, I was a fan, check them) ... and now I hate this type of music for reminding me of the sunstudio chavs and bitches and cheap aftershave and aggressions and ... ah,whatever...

:lol:

oh dear god no...

sorry, but I was into chav techno seven years ago and that was pretty much the time that it was infested with schranz (Mauro Picotto sets, I was a fan, check them) ... and now I hate this type of music for reminding me of the sunstudio chavs and bitches and cheap aftershave and aggressions and ... ah,whatever...

:lol:

Hey RTP, Mauro Picotto is not schranz by Darkarbiter's definition, and mine neither.

Very few italian producers/DJs spin that kind of aggro techno, namely Andrea Leme and Jamal.

Picotto is mainly representing the atrocious hardstyle stuff, which sounds like hard techno coupled with melodies created on a "Fisher Price - my first synthesizer" software...

He has occasional excursions in the realm of techno, some of them being quite amazing, and I evoke the Taotek EP which he produced with Riccardo Ferri, and its title track, which did wonders on dance floors world wide a few years back.

Hey RTP, Mauro Picotto is not schranz by Darkarbiter's definition, and mine neither.

Very few italian producers/DJs spin that kind of aggro techno, namely Andrea Leme and Jamal.

Picotto is mainly representing the atrocious hardstyle stuff, which sounds like hard techno coupled with melodies created on a "Fisher Price - my first synthesizer" software...

He has occasional excursions in the realm of techno, some of them being quite amazing, and I evoke the Taotek EP which he produced with Riccardo Ferri, and its title track, which did wonders on dance floors world wide a few years back.

Picotto made some Schranz, and some hardstyle stuff

, for example hardstyle/hardtrance

but schranz nowadays just has a different meaning i guess

heard some good stuff of him on the BXR label, but that's ages ago :)

Yeh I was thinking after hearing schranz for the first time, wow... this has a lot of hardstyle sounds, like the off base... kicks etc, but that doesn't really mean much. The way its arranged is often so :posford: and much more rythmn and melody and stuff. +there's not this whole supersaw or overly reliant on chorus crap. Cannot compare really... schranz is what hardstyle is supposed to be+the quality level is way higher.

Picotto made some Schranz, and some hardstyle stuff

but schranz nowadays just has a different meaning i guess

heard some good stuff of him on the BXR label, but that's ages ago :)

No schranz by Picotto. Schranz, by definitionm given to it by Sven Vath quite a few years ago, has very little to do, if anything at all, with the music output crafted by Mauro Picotto.

Yes, I agree, some amazing tunes on BXR, but that doesn't make it schranz, naturally.

I don't think the definition of schranz has changed; a decade ago tracks like Dandu Groove by Chris Liebing and Die Eigene Achse and The Chains Of Babylon by Johannes Heil were referred to as schranz. Today, staying true to the german definition, producers from that country are at the forefront of this style of techno. Names like Sven Wittekind, Viper XXL, Marco Remus, Frank Kvitta, Felix Krocher, Robert Natus, and naturally the brasilian Pet Duo, with their mentor DJ Rush, who resided in Berlin, close to where the scene is large!

No schranz by Picotto. Schranz, by definitionm given to it by Sven Vath quite a few years ago, has very little to do, if anything at all, with the music output crafted by Mauro Picotto.

Yes, I agree, some amazing tunes on BXR, but that doesn't make it schranz, naturally.

I don't think the definition of schranz has changed; a decade ago tracks like Dandu Groove by Chris Liebing and Die Eigene Achse and The Chains Of Babylon by Johannes Heil were referred to as schranz. Today, staying true to the german definition, producers from that country are at the forefront of this style of techno. Names like Sven Wittekind, Viper XXL, Marco Remus, Frank Kvitta, Felix Krocher, Robert Natus, and naturally the brasilian Pet Duo, with their mentor DJ Rush, who resided in Berlin, close to where the scene is large!

well.. there are more technoid tracks of him, and there are more hardtrance-oid tracks of him

the technoid part i could definitely place in the schranz section

but it all depends how hard one narrows a genre down to rational definitions i guess ;-)