Sirius isness "impossible to get track"

TheXaZ

Damnit.. I cant find Sirius isness - Dimension anywhere.. :/ Have found the album which contains that song for sale on different shops but theyre payment methods is kinda cheesy.

Dont own a VISA card for the moment and i dont really need the complete album.. Just that song.. hehe

Plz anyone, a quick and easy solution? :)

Damnit.. I cant find Sirius isness - Dimension anywhere.. :/ Have found the album which contains that song for sale on different shops but theyre payment methods is kinda cheesy.

Dont own a VISA card for the moment and i dont really need the complete album.. Just that song.. hehe

Plz anyone, a quick and easy solution? :)

I have a single sirius track called "dimmension" only, on a compilation released 2005.. might be the same track?

I have a single sirius track called "dimmension" only, on a compilation released 2005.. might be the same track?

haha, sorry. Missunderstod your post.. I thought you actually where looking for a track called "dimension anywhere" so.. I do got the one you're looking for. But I don't now if you'll can buy it as a single You'll find it on one of the compilations "The french collection" aswell. PEACE! (: