compilation

draeke

if there are unrlsd tracks by:

Doof

The Antidote

Blue Planet Corporation

Orichalcum

Eco (maybe there is stuff like 'Toxic Recall')

edit:

Tarsis

Sandman

UX

Biot

Turban Bloc :)

.... or any good stuff by all the old mad ones!

edit: how about this Jaia album 'Insomnie' http://www.discogs.com/release/454171 or any unrlsd jaia

if there are unrlsd tracks by:

Doof

The Antidote

Blue Planet Corporation

I have some good news for you then... I'm releasing a double album by Blue Planet Corporation this winter, where one CD is all unreleased tracks from the old days, and the other CD is the rare tracks on UFK (vinyl tracks):

The Blue Planet Corporation's 15 years compilation will be released on Chill Tribe Records as a double CD :

the First one as the UFK Years 1993-1994, and

the Second one as the Unreleased tracks 1993-1994.

The mastering for this compilation has been completed by Tim Valkenburg in Bali. Tim is a good friend of Gus Till and a very good sound engineer.

The interest to present this old goa stuff is to release tracks that have never been on CD and to give them a new lifting sound, wich has happened with the great work of Tim.

Because of the very low sale of CD's with the digital world exchange, I asked LoopsDesign to work on the design of this compilation to give people the possibility to find something about the "perfume" of the rave scene and have a nice object in hands.

Loops takes the advantage to have the collages of Koolkane and Setiaum wich has been made from the beginning of 90's, and put them thru his magic use of computer with his own digital style.

So finaly here is the tracklisting :

UFK YEARS 93:94

1 Overbloody Flood

2 Midian

3 Genetic

4 Juno Satellite

5 Psychonaut

6 Lubianka

7 Hemo Static + Overbloody Flood (original version)

8 Generator

9 Aquablue

UNRELEASED TRACKS 93:94

1 Hemo Static II

2 Telekinetic

3 Sub Sonic Underground

4 Barroco

5 Goa Disco

6 Restore Hope

7 DNA

Bonus tracks

8 Entropie (unreleased version)

9 Cargo Cult (unreleased version)

10 Digital Forward Inclusion (unreleased version)

The tracklisting on the first CD follow the date of publication of the 3 LP's of BPC on UFK.

PKS the BPC album seems fantastic, when will it be possible to buy it??

regards :)

I'm not sure if these guys had anything you can use but if there is I'd love to hear more stuff from

Man With No Name

Slinky Wizard

Total Eclipse

Genetic

Planet BEN

KURO

Blue Planet Corporation

Koxbox

Jaia

:D

No idea if there are any unrealeased tracks from him, but i would have loved to hear more stuff from Planet B.E.N. 's early style (''Trippy Future Garden").

Great idea anyway, looking forward to what it will be like.

No idea if there are any unrealeased tracks from him, but i would have loved to hear more stuff from Planet B.E.N. 's early style (''Trippy Future Garden").

To answer my own request, i have contacted Planet B.E.N. on this matter; it appears he didn't make any other track in this style unfortunately.

Loads of them i assume, but since i know nothing about all those rarities, except for rumours about etnica and lotus omega, id like to hear lotus omega unrlsds (killer joke is killer for sure, that 5min sample at least), jaias unrleseads etc, as long as its old and gold! I guess one CD wont be enought :P

aha! killer pic of "hux flux" :)

will try to get ahold of Dennis too!

they made some awesome stuff

Oh yeah... see if you can get some from the "Time Slice era" damn that's some power-full music, but newer stuff would be nice as well :P

and KoxBox.... omg! They must have some hidden gems!!! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

thanks for all the output, we have all more or less the same taste for the universally recognized top melodic producers :).

will see who, between all these producers, is willing to send me material and eventually agree to release!

i do have already some tracks in mind that i would want to release but it will be interesting to see what will happen!

for anyone willing to know about lotus omega, they have loads of old never released tracks, some are really interesting, and definitely will do my best to get them out!

• 4 weeks later...

Just choose the best tracks, simple as that... :) I don't care if it is from famous groups or infamous... As long as it is good :D

And I prefer real music over B-sides, as some collectors will have that stuff already of course :)

I agree. I trust your judgement Draeke.

I'm thinking maybe Gus Till, Ofer, Boris Blenn, Four Carry Nuts, hunab-ku, graham wood, Out of our depth (OOOD), maybe some japanese acts.

http://www.discogs.com/label/DAT+Records

haha DAT is so cool! :D great vision and idea, dude!

Quote: Label opened up by Draeke during September 2008 with the attempt of releasing oldschool Goa Trance music that was previously available only on DAT.

:posford: I wish you all the best and luck :clapping:

no suggestions from me though :unsure:

edit

I would ejaculate if you would get some music of Yamabikaya released. And yes, let the music speak for it self!

:D

I have some good news for you then... I'm releasing a double album by Blue Planet Corporation this winter, where one CD is all unreleased tracks from the old days, and the other CD is the rare tracks on UFK (vinyl tracks):

The Blue Planet Corporation's 15 years compilation will be released on Chill Tribe Records as a double CD :

the First one as the UFK Years 1993-1994, and

the Second one as the Unreleased tracks 1993-1994.

Any news about this ?

I agree. I trust your judgement Draeke.

I'm thinking maybe Gus Till, Ofer, Boris Blenn, Four Carry Nuts, hunab-ku, graham wood, Out of our depth (OOOD), maybe some japanese acts.

->;)<-

There's more than a few knocking around, I still have (almost :() all the DATs from our early days. But yeah, there's good reasons why many of them were never released! :lol: Perhaps I should add them to my collection on Discogs and see what happens :ph34r:

->;)<-

There's more than a few knocking around, I still have (almost :() all the DATs from our early days. But yeah, there's good reasons why many of them were never released! :lol: Perhaps I should add them to my collection on Discogs and see what happens :ph34r:

Yeah, that ambient version of the legendary Unconscious Collective - Fluorostani Transcendance is still unreleased right ?

Yeah, that ambient version of the legendary Unconscious Collective - Fluorostani Transcendance is still unreleased right ?

hm, i'd like that one if that might be an option.

still, i think what would be best would be a compilation of over-the-top unreleased tracks mixed with stuff that has already been released on vinyl but not on CD (or only on super-rare compilations). think jaia - orphee.