Help me I need to find some music help

CE_Gregqc

I'm in the process of mixing loads of psychedelic electronic/trance. Stuff like Shpongle, Younger Brother, Haltya, Eat Static, and Infected Mushroom is so fun to mix since rather than just repetetive beats and basslines to mess around there are so many creative things you can do with the music that you can't do in trance simply because trance is too linear.

Only problem I'm finding is that this music is so undefined (psychedelic downtempo isn't exactly a fitting name) and when you have a small selection of artists making music that can range anywhere from 85-185 BPM in all different styles you aren't left with many tunes that you can make up a whole set with.

So I'm trying to find genres of electronic music that I can use to tie these sets together. I'm thinking some tribal would work pretty well for 100-135 BPM tunes, and a bit of drum&bass for the 170s...

Trouble is I'm not sure what to look for. I have no experience of tribal. Psybreaks, I have no idea what artists or where to get the tunes from. And the Drum & Bass, I need DnB that is very organic/ethnic or even psychedelic DnB.

Can anything reccomend anything for me. Something that I can get pretty easily aswell, I don't really fancy shelling out £60 for a CD on ebay.

Thank you all