Chinese Massage

RAH

What a massive, massive track... 16 min and not a second wasted. RA claims Timo Maas is behind it with an italian dude (Santos).

Really recommended. Anyone heard it? anything else like it?

http://www.residentadvisor.net/review-view.aspx?id=5618

I have recently interviewed Timo before his visit in Israel and it's indeet him and a friend. It rocks indeed.

You can hear it here:

http://www.myspace.com/timomaas

Omg, that's an awesome track!

Thanks so much for the recommendation. I'm so happy I checked it out...

Indeed, 16 minutes. Wow. I never thought Timo Maas was that good. I knew a girl who used to like it, but that was some years ago and back then I didn't like it (and now I don't have her phonenumber ... what a crap <_< )...

Point is, Timo will come to Vienna this saturday! This can't be just a coincidence.

Disadvantage: I have no money and other plans :unsure:

What would you say? Is Timo's other style like that? I listened a bit on his Myspace and I only like the Mutant Clan stuff besides Rockets and Ponies of course. He'll play in a quite fancy club, you know. What can I expect?

careful now RTP, according to RA, Timo simply paid to put his name there (or something along those lines - kind of like raja ram) so the real kudos here is actually for santos.

-

eitherway Mr.Maas is supposed to have a gig here 20 or the 21st of the month. Same day as PanPot... this track just made it a lot easier to choose which way I roll that day

careful now RTP, according to RA, Timo simply paid to put his name there (or something along those lines - kind of like raja ram) so the real kudos here is actually for santos.

aaah, thanx ... so I better be careful

Makes you wonder who's the rocket and who's the pony :P

Well, as I know it, with Sven Vaths music, Sven told Ralph how he wanted something to sound, kind of telling him "Please add this effect here....", "Oh, there has to be a break beat here, and some snare there".... I guess Timo works the same. Everyone can not be technically superior :) Sometimes I wish I had some mastermind that would program my music for me, I would be creating SO MUCH faster. Its all in my head, I know exactly what I want it to sound like, but sometimes too hard for me to realize... Lack of technical skills... sucks!

Everyone can not be technically superior :) Sometimes I wish I had some mastermind that would program my music for me, I would be creating SO MUCH faster. Its all in my head, I know exactly what I want it to sound like, but sometimes too hard for me to realize... Lack of technical skills... sucks!

Soooo true ;)