Public Beta :: Psyclothing

Public Beta Wear

• 4 weeks later...

i was loving the designs until i realized there isn't a 'small' size available and in some a 'medium' size is missing as well.

It's not my fault i'm a small guy, but it is your loss i'm not spending my money there. People come in different sizes :)

cheers anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

i was loving the designs until i realized there isn't a 'small' size available and in some a 'medium' size is missing as well.

It's not my fault i'm a small guy, but it is your loss i'm not spending my money there. People come in different sizes :)

cheers anyway.

Thank you for your feedback!

Soon more Sizes will be available!

Keep trancing!

Public Beta Wear

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got some of them today and are REALLY FANTASTIC!!!They made my mood!!!

Recomended to everybody those clothes!!!Remind me the good old days of Psy trance when

i was able to find clothes with such of beautifull drawings & colours!!

Thanx a lot Gabi & Zoran (Public Beta)

with respect from Athens,

dR.Insekt

PREDATORS(Geomagnetc recs/Kagdilia recs)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well....the designs are cool enough (not my style, but still cool)

but WOW...those prices are out of control

81 us dollars for a sleevless t-shirt (having a hood does not make it a hoodie, hoodies are heavy and offer some warmth)...plus 20% tax?????...and im sure shipping

good luck.

• 2 months later...

Funny when people say "Respect!" to you when they obviously don't respect you at all as they are trying to rip you off. :rolleyes:

My aunt has a business doing this stuff and these are extremely extremely overpriced. Maybe I should ask her to make me some psychedelic design shirts, I don't think they are very cool though, I'd probably get bullied. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

is there any shop in budapest selling the shirts? my brother lives there and i could ask him to check them out and buy one for me :)

otherwise i'd be interested to have one shipped to his address there to save on shipping costs. regards!

• 4 weeks later...

well....the designs are cool enough (not my style, but still cool)

but WOW...those prices are out of control

81 us dollars for a sleevless t-shirt (having a hood does not make it a hoodie, hoodies are heavy and offer some warmth)...plus 20% tax?????...and im sure shipping

good luck.

Sorry but this is not a sleeveless t-shirt!

This is a 450 g jumper with a double layered hood.

A sleeveless t-shirt does not weight half a kilo.

...and please don't blame us for the tax...now its 25 % :(

...and this is the cheapest psywear hoodie you can buy, that is having a 3 color large size artwork printed on...

is there any shop in budapest selling the shirts? my brother lives there and i could ask him to check them out and buy one for me :)

otherwise i'd be interested to have one shipped to his address there to save on shipping costs. regards!

Yes it is possible to buy Public Beta Wear in Budapest in Psybaba Shop

or to have one shipped to Hungarian address - click here for shipping rates

Kind regards!

Funny when people say "Respect!" to you when they obviously don't respect you at all as they are trying to rip you off. :rolleyes:

My aunt has a business doing this stuff and these are extremely extremely overpriced. Maybe I should ask her to make me some psychedelic design shirts, I don't think they are very cool though, I'd probably get bullied. :ph34r:

Money is funny. :P

... maybe it is expensive but not extremely overpriced in its own category ...

you pay for the print

...please try to print 500 x 700 mm 3 color with this complexity in your aunt's business and you will see!...

ps: You can buy yourself a cool cheap t-shirt in TESCO.

Trance On,

Gabi & Zoran

Public Beta Wear

Made with respect in Eastern Europe

• 4 months later...