Let's hear some love about Dancing With Kadafi

Ormion

This is one of the best tracks ever written. Not just psy related tracks, but in general.

I'm sure that even Motzart would feel jealous about it.

The art, the craft, the emotions.

That was the apogee of IM for me. The perfect way to say goodbuy before they move to a different direction.

I will always thank them for this track and always hope for something that will come close.

Your thoughts about it?

...the closing track of perhaps their best / most stylish album.....YES!!!

it's brilliant, emotive, psychedelic and they are unable/unwilling to make this kind of music again....

but not the apogee for me.....I still very very much enjoyed IM the supervisor for instance....

perhaps it was the close of an era....for them as well as for the scene....?

I don't really dig the track.

The last 4 minutes are not bad though...

As of now, it reminds me of a recently dead austrian politician who used to not only dance with Kadafi's son, hehehe :rolleyes: ... a worthy requiem for him.

Great track off of what I think is their best album. That said, my first impression, which I still stand by today, was "Infected Mushroom is trying to make a Dream Theater track". But it's a good track regardless so who cares.

Do you know that IM have one track called Dream Theater and it's one of their best tracks? :)

Do you know that IM have one track called Dream Theater and it's one of their best tracks? :)

Yup. Really my only point was that in Dancing With Kadafi they seemed to really be wearing their influences on their sleeve. As long as the track is good (which it is) there is nothing wrong with that.

For the record my favorite IM track is still and probably will always be Domestic Mushroom - Scotch, (Tasty Mushroom and Psycho Live Mix are way up there too) but there are so many good ones that it doesn't really matter.

Domestic Mushroom - Scotch

tasty musroon - eat static remix

doremifas

eva dawn

dream theatre old mix

dracul original

montoya original

where is s

s is here

acid killer

crazy d

intelligate

small moves

symphonatic!!

i-zen - voices!!!

roll us a giant

deeply disturbed

wider astrix remix

date killer

red filter!

look at me

muddy effect

the fly

coolio infected mix!

classic-al musroom :posford:

ok i'll stop

Your thoughts about it?

Yeah, i was listening to it again yesterday, funny you bring it up now. The thought that went through my head when listening, was: this is the greatest track ever made! Of all genres! But then again, i get that feeling with alot of tracks.. But DWK is definatly one of the best tracks EVER made!

Alright, this track is awesome. I many a time have been discussing music with sarrsari (whom doesn't post here for various reasons)

but we concluded that this track is awesome. amongst my favourites, as well as his.

I can't describe how good it is, and i was made to believe that IM actually were pretty able to make tracks that weren't so up-tempo whilst in my oppinion could be regarded as downtempo/chill. For some reason IM were to believe that they had no future in making "chilled" tracks even though they had the talent for it.