Aes Dana - Leylines

Nurbs

He played some music of it on the Aurora Festival in Greece and it sounded like all ultimae stuff, great and blisfull, altough it was heading towards a little more uptempo music as his earlier albums (that was my impression at least) :)

I hope he does a dj set as well on the release party, as he blew me away with that one in Greece, he even played 2-3 tracks from Biosphere - Substrata! *drool*

Vincent's live set gonna last 3 1/2 hour as the promoter announce. I am sure it would be a great night and i hope some copies of his new cd gonna be available for sale :rolleyes:

ps: henrik, your msg box is full

Still no samples in Ultimae records webpage but he is representing his new album in athens in 2 weeks (19november) .

Off course i am not missing that for anything

Sounds nice man! So u r still in Athens? :P

I really hope it's not all 4x4... but I really look forward to hearing it!

• 2 weeks later...

Fastastic music from Vincent once again :clapping: .

He spin some tracks from his new album :clapping: , instant buy ;) . His a truly pioneer

SWEET!!!

Posted Image

Did he sell it?! I guess he didn't but... damn u r lucky my friend, and it was rather cheap too right (the gig I mean)?

As they told me the album is not even mastered yet, so probably during 2009 B) . Vincent played lots of his tracks and rmxs, like his rmx of etnica's triptonite :posford: .

Dunnot guys, i am gonna be honest, i listen some amazing tracks and they must be from his new album. Never heard them before and they where aces. I know his style and i m 95% sure that they were from his new album.

Posted Image

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The samples sounds really good, an instant buy (off course!!) only thing is the [Album edit]s doesn't seem to be that different from the originals..?! maybe because of the samples, who knows?!

this topic need to go in the other electronica

Technically, yes. But I find it ironic that this is coming from you.

I got spared of a high priced speeding ticket earlier today. Maybe I'll actually have some money to get this album. That would be sweet.