Dennis the Menace @ Aero-groove

ritm

Here's my little 2008 springmix for aero-groove

Perfect for the morning cup.. hope you will enjoy it as much as i did while recording it.

Title: Aero-Groove

Date: March/April 2008

Size: 88,7 MB

Lenght: 64:37

Bit Rate: 192kbps

Genre: Progressive/Psytrance

Equipment: Ecler NUO5 & CDJ800

Tracklist: N/A

http://www.aero-groove.com/Aero-groove.com...aero-groove.mp3

Just started listening and the first track is allready awesome! :wub: Care to post a tracklist? :)

Just started listening and the first track is allready awesome! :wub: Care to post a tracklist? :)

The set is quite old so i didnt keep any tracklist, but the first track is Plaza del Trippy by Andromeda :)

Hope u will enjoy the rest aswell :posford:

Thanks mate! :)

Both of your sets have been played during work and I have to say it's exactly the kind of progressive psy I like. Very good work! Not only the track selection itself but also the mixing is smooth. Keep me informed if you put some new stuff online, I'm always glad to hear some new tunes and mixes.

Thanks mate! :)

Both of your sets have been played during work and I have to say it's exactly the kind of progressive psy I like. Very good work! Not only the track selection itself but also the mixing is smooth. Keep me informed if you put some new stuff online, I'm always glad to hear some new tunes and mixes.

thnx for the feedback :) sure thing, ill post my next set here aswell once ive recorded it :) :posford:

love&light