FSOL return!

yohankiwi

Check out who's headlining this years bloc festival here in the UK. My jaw literally dropped when I saw that name on there...

Anyone gonna go?

And I wonder whether this will signal the possibility of future shows from them or whether its just gonna be a one off like the 1997 show... If its just a one off i think i may well have to scrape together the pennies!

Check out who's headlining this years bloc festival here in the UK. My jaw literally dropped when I saw that name on there...

Anyone gonna go?

And I wonder whether this will signal the possibility of future shows from them or whether its just gonna be a one off like the 1997 show... If its just a one off i think i may well have to scrape together the pennies!

Hahah funny... I was shown this festival by some of my friends yesterday! They loved it because of all the sweet dub (some real treats in the line-up!), and I saw FSOL was coming as well, but I didn't their live act was a rarity, is it?!

Well it looks like a nice festival, for real gentlemen, no wet tents, no sleeping-bags :lol: but its rather expensive this deluxe festival <_<

:lol:

Hahah funny... I was shown this festival by some of my friends yesterday! They loved it because of all the sweet dub (some real treats in the line-up!), and I saw FSOL was coming as well, but I didn't their live act was a rarity, is it?!

Well it's the first time they've played since 1997 so yeah :P

Well it looks like a nice festival, for real gentlemen, no wet tents, no sleeping-bags :lol: but its rather expensive this deluxe festival <_<:lol:

Haha, i know some ppl who went to it last year and said it was faaaar from a 'gentlemen's' festival, in fact it was one of the downright messiest weekends they had ever been to (the priviledge of having your own chalet says it all ;)). It's also the same price as the glade festie here which is pretty good value since in glade you stay in tents and at bloc you stay in chalets!

FSOL? Ha! Forget about FSOL. Egyptian Lover is playing...that brings back memories of my youth in the early 80s...

Now all sing with me --- "Egyptian Lover, Egyptian Lover Baby".

And 2 Bad Mice and Altern8 are playing, too. Where do they get these people? I thought they were all dead by now.

Pedro

• 4 weeks later...