neo goa trance

Alectrance

due to it is impossible to find pure neo goa trance forums i ask to hidden neo goa trance lovers recommandations about neo goa trance releases since Amithaba Buddha Goa Gate or biter harder in the kind of The Misted Mupped From The Legend

Pure neo goa trance? Is that what is also called tektonicgoapsyguitar trance?

Pure neo goa trance? Is that what is also called tektonicgoapsyguitar trance?

NHJOHYENNRO is your answer. His tremendous output will dazzle you! :D

OT: What is "neo goa trance" supposed to mean?

I don't know if you noticed, but one has to use typed words on a forum.

We have here someone asking for a question, and he's maybe not in the know of the "common wording" people use to describe one type of music.

He's using his own words, our duty is to understand and answer his questions. Not comment on the wording. Wording is accessory.

buzzzman, karan129 and radi604, what you're commenting on here is rubbish and useless and will be discarded (at best) next time.

If you have nothing constructive to say, just donn't hit the reply button. It will save your time & mine, some useless reading, and some harddisk space.

Thank you.

:blink::o:unsure:

From now on, this forum will run strickly by the rules, we wont allow any kind of talk in here, such as humor or any other things.. PSYTRANCE ONLY!!! I regret what i wrote, and i can se that i was way out of line :rolleyes:

Indeed, rubbish and bullshit is not accepted here or anywhere else on these forums.

Like my rubbish bullshit answer implies (with the "?" sign after "pure neo goa trance") i don't know what pure neo goa is, and when the dude who created this topic sees my post, i'll take that he will give an explanation on what it is, since i asked him what it is!! That i put the NHJO remark inthere was just my sorry attempt to put a little humor in this (soon to be dead) place... And that doesn't change the fact that i don't know what neo goa is!

And i respect that you want this place clean and only about psytrance, 100%! but did i open a topic about anything, or replied to something, OR wrote something that isn't psytrance related??? Dude, i understand that you are mad because of all the bullshit lately, but chill out... I have never done anything on this site that was out of line, and I try to contribute as good as i can with reviews and other stuff, so it's IMO pretty sad that you have to act like this towards me.. You have closed off-topic, cool, no problem. You don't want people to write about stuff that's not psy related, well ofcourse! But i didn't do any of those things, and im actually pretty pissed off about the way you talk to me right know(YES i have a problem with my temper)

EDIT: And as you can see, karan129 also asked what he ment with "Neo goa" so i don't see a reason to flame him either.

Uhh nevermind, I think Mars replied because he saw that out of all the replies to this thread, Anoebis' was the only useful one, and all other replies were pretty much off-topic. If there were atleast some useful replies I don't think he would have bothered.

Sorry about that Mars!

So "newskool goa trance" and "neo goa trance" are two different things?

I started this list of legitimate or atleast somewhat legitimate goa trance producers who are making goa trance today - i.e. the newschool scene.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...t=0&start=0

I've been meaning to update it but am probably not the right person to have the energy to do this, however please keep posting new artists to that list as they or their music/contact info shows up online.

Maybe the best way to check for newschool artists is to browse their myspace, as they friend eachother and promote eachother by keeping us in their top friends lists, atleast I'm doing that with the aerosis myspace and I know others are doing similar. Don't mean to shamelessly promote, but look at my myspace for a ton of newschool artists http://www.myspace.com/aerosis

due to it is impossible to find pure neo goa trance forums i ask to hidden neo goa trance lovers recommandations about neo goa trance releases since Amithaba Buddha Goa Gate or biter harder in the kind of The Misted Mupped From The Legend

I heard both albums. For stuff like Goa Gate, you can try any newskool artist - Filteria, Goasia, Khetzal etc...Aeros' list is a good starting point.

The album "The Legend" reminded me of Space Tribe in parts, though Space Tribe is harder and more acidic. You could actually try full-on from the late 90s which had a lot more in common then, for example comps like VA - Resonance Mood (Matsuri) (1997) and VA - Full Vol. 2 - The Israeli DAT Mafia (1998)

(couldn't resist)

neo=new

new=new

oldskool=newskool

no dude it's all the same!!!

You never know with the way people sub-genrefy now-a-days <_<

the only term I know that had 'neo' in it, was at the end of 2003,

some people started using the name neo-fullon referring to the fact

how the new pattern of morning fullon has become mainstream and influenced many other sub genres,

what is now called morning fullon...

but that name didn't last long, morning fullon was more like it I guess,

but indeed the The Misted Mupped should be neo fullon if this name was still used,

you are talking about neo goatrance, don't know, that could be UX, cydonia, night stuff I guess...

but I think you are searching for more dark tinted morning fullon or night fullon, pffffff it gets :blink:

whatever, If I'm not mistaken

panick - lab o matic

orion (release 2003)

headroom

burn in noise

should be your thing, the list is longer...

just drop a line if you checked these and let's see if we have to search in another direction...

could be you'll appreciate South African fullon, the earlier stuff...

if it's just goatrance you are looking but not the older stuff, check suntrip records

won't let you down...

we'll see ;)

if someone says neo goa trance it makes me think of phi and slum.

Shuji and Shin used to call what they did "new-school hard goa". After they split up and Shuji started working as Slum he started calling what he does "hard gore" (this is a poor pun in Japanese as the pronunciation for "goa" and "gore" is the same, and Shuji, coming from punk roots, always wants to take the hard angle and all). I haven't talked with him much since he released the new album so I'm not sure what he's calling his stuff these days, but I'm sure it is something as corny as his track titles. I don't think the newest album has gotten out of Japan much, but he's been working a lot with the "dark psy" crew and his sound is slowly moving further and further away from that "goa" type sound of Phi. The guy's got talent though and I find his stuff much better than the majority of of psy out there.

I hate Astrix Silicons Sound due to are not neo goa trance, are official fullon psytrance, nothing happening bumbum with a small climax at the end of the tracks.

Electric Universe Cosmic Experience is melodic jewel acid flavour

cosmic experience isn't goatrance either,

check anoebis post/link for more info...