Zodiac youth

radi6404

I am really a big fan of all zodiac youth tracks, they are extremly powerful and energetic acid monsters and I love it. Especially the two Elysium and the Voodoo people track but also the Hallucinogen track. I don´t understand why Elysium choose to produce way different tracks to the two tracks. The tracks "Don´t smoke aicd" and "Devils cicus" are very powrful acidic psytrance tracks but his own tracks are way different with way less action and with some strange indian voice samples, don´t like that, now voodoo people has similar tracks like the track on the Zodiac youth but especially Elysium has made two goa masterpeaces, his own tracks have nothing to do with the powerful acidic zodiac youth sound, I even goa people who look for deep melodies, lots of action and powerful acid synths will only like the zodiac youth tracks but not the tracks on his albums, what do you think?

I am really a big fan of all zodiac youth tracks, they are extremly powerful and energetic acid monsters and I love it. Especially the two Elysium and the Voodoo people track but also the Hallucinogen track. I don´t understand why Elysium choose to produce way different tracks to the two tracks. The tracks "Don´t smoke aicd" and "Devils cicus" are very powrful acidic psytrance tracks but his own tracks are way different with way less action and with some strange indian voice samples, don´t like that, now voodoo people has similar tracks like the track on the Zodiac youth but especially Elysium has made two goa masterpeaces, his own tracks have nothing to do with the powerful acidic zodiac youth sound, I even goa people who look for deep melodies, lots of action and powerful acid synths will only like the zodiac youth tracks but not the tracks on his albums, what do you think?

From my personal - very limited - music making experience, I noticed that I'm able to create much more crazy and innovative things when 'remixing' a track by someone else or making music with someone else.

I think this is also the case here, because Elysium only remixed tracks by Youth & Zodiac Mindwarp, so in that sense they're not 'his' tracks :)

Why are my threads always dying, if you have something against me, tell me pease, if it is the thread tell me either, I think it´s personale preference, you see Radi is posting and think, the Radi from 2006 is posting, I´ve changed a lot last time.

err.. i don't know everything about you radi nor about your "psynews past", but i think you're getting a bit paranoid on this one!

Your post was made just a few hours ago, on a topic that most ppl have no idea on.

Also - please don't get offended - your english is not always perfect, which makes it harder for the reader to see which point you are trying to make.

As for your question, i never listened to those tracks so i can't answer you.

In any case relax man, i'm sure someone will answer if they have an opinion about it ^_^

err.. i don't know everything about you radi nor about your "psynews past", but i think you're getting a bit paranoid on this one!

Your post was made just a few hours ago, on a topic that most ppl have no idea on.

Also - please don't get offended - your english is not always perfect, which makes it harder for the reader to see which point you are trying to make.

As for your question, i never listened to those tracks so i can't answer you.

In any case relax man, i'm sure someone will answer if they have an opinion about it ^_^

I don´t know how to improve my english languace skill even more, I visited one of the hardest English courses of advanced English out there and took the TOEFL test 2 times with high scores, I took the SAT test 3 times, last time was last Saturday but people still say I can´t speak English well, so I have to improve even more.

I don´t know how to improve my english languace skill even more, I visited one of the hardest English courses of advanced English out there and took the TOEFL test 2 times with high scores, I took the SAT test 3 times, last time was last Saturday but people still say I can´t speak English well, so I have to improve even more.

Your english is perfectly understandable, so don't worry about that.

About Zodiac Youth: I've heard the album and found it to be some nice goa fodder! Lots going on. I also like Elysium's solo work although I rarely listen to it. It's hypnotic and intriguing.

I thought the Hallucinogen remix was quite weak, the Voodoo People remix was much better. The Angelfish mix is awesome!! And the other tracks are good too, the MWNN one is ok...

If you like powerful, fast acid synths I recommed the Psychedelic Goa Core series. GOA CORE!! Goa Gil's Spiritual Trance Vol. 2 is good too =) Tim Schudlt's made some good stuff too.

Why are my threads always dying, if you have something against me, tell me pease, if it is the thread tell me either, I think it´s personale preference, you see Radi is posting and think, the Radi from 2006 is posting, I´ve changed a lot last time.

Imo It's nothing against you. And your english is understandable, although you should try to make shorter sentences and get fatser to the point.

After rereading your initial post, I think people dont answer because they don't know what to answer. Is it a topic about Zodiac Youth or Elysium? Or about Zodiac Youth or the guys that remixed Zodiac Youth? You see? People are probably confused. They read "Zodiac Youth" as a title, and they are asked to react about Elysium. Simple as that. Also, I think not many people nowadays remember of Zodiac Youth's album. It was 10 years ago, many people here are 16-20...

Now I will ttry to answer the question fro my point of view: Elysium has his own style, that I like a lot personally. There he remixed someone else's tracks, so he had to stick, somehow, to the original style. This is an obvious reason for the difference you're hilighting. As a real skilled musician, Elysium is able to adapt to "modulate" his style to fit certain needs.

zodiac youth has indeed some fine tracks on compilations but that's where it ends,

there are many artist like this you find refreshing tracks on comps but if you look further there's nothing more...

don't take it personal radi, best is to preview your post before actually posting it,

read it again from the perspective that you didn't write it / reading it for the first time

helps a lot ;)