SynSUN unreleased albums?

ophitoxaemia

• 5 weeks later...

I was a big big fan of SynSUN back in 2000. I was crazy about their track "Quazar". Actually that's were my avatar name comes from :)Back then i would sometimes talk with Vax and he even burned some unreleased tracks and send them by post to me.

Anyway, back then they had their stuff released on mp3.com. You could purchase their albuns there and at that time I think they only had 4 and I bought them. Back then few people knew about them so I'm betting I am one of the few to actually have these albuns, if not the only one. These were mp3 quality of course but came with cover and tracklisting on the back. They were:

The sound of Cosmic Lifeforms

1 - The New Creature

2 - Space Sirens

3 - Quazar

4 - Protoplasma

5 - Venus Quasimedusa

6 - Gagarinz trip

7 - Fight fire vs fire

The full power of Goa

1 - Spider's lullaby

2 - Hoffman's Delivery

3 - Space Sirens

4 - Cosmic Experiment

5 - Ambient Sun

6 - Cannabis Flying

The singles 1 - Trance and Ambient singles

1 - Sergeant Greedy

2 - Run

3 - IP Universe

4 - Kongo

5 - Sandman Reposes

6 - On the wave

7 - Lunar Cycle

8 - Broken Hills

9 - Awakening

10 - Horizon

11 - Cannabis Flying

The singles 2 - Pop, new age, alternative singles

1 - Kill the Zhlob (Vax Drum and Bass remix)

2 - Beyond Jazoid

3 - Ceremony of oposites

4 - Cantara

5 - Meaculpa

6 - Thinking of you

7 - Digital dream

8 - In a middle of a hertbeat

The sound of cosmic lifeforms and The full power of goa were rereleased but with different tracklisting. The singles albuns have

some pure gems for sure. Some of the ambient tracks are very beautifull and deep and Kongo is an awesome melodic goa trance track!

• 2 weeks later...

@Quazzi, you should submit these rare albums to discogs. I believe that if they still have these great tracks as you mention, more than one label could release them.

If they instead lost the source master files (as i seem to recall from one of the albums with the older material), they should maybe offer the tracks again for download.

It is a pity that all that was on mp3.com, for free, is now lost.

@Quazzi, you should submit these rare albums to discogs. I believe that if they still have these great tracks as you mention, more than one label could release them.

If they instead lost the source master files (as i seem to recall from one of the albums with the older material), they should maybe offer the tracks again for download.

It is a pity that all that was on mp3.com, for free, is now lost.

Actually in my cellar I must have those burned cds as well, and I think even in WAV quality, I remember we wanted to release some stuff on Apsara... but it was too expensive back then.