Call For Questions: Jikkenteki "The Beginning Is At The End" (Par-2 Productions)

Sweet bro! :D Can't wait to hear what u have been brewing! And that video idea is nice!

I will have to think hard to find some intelligent to ask about :P

one simple question though.... how do manage to keep making so much music (and that being good music) and getting food on the table at the same time?

ED: will it be out in 08 or 09?

Some basic questions but always interesting and some less basic questions.

1) What did you use producing the album (synths etc)?

2) What is your usual way of producing a track? Do you start with an idea, melody, kick/ bass? How do you go about producing a track?

3) What was your most remarkable gig?

4) Where would you like to play someday?

5) Where do you think the underground music industry will be in 10 years?

Maybe more later =)

• 2 months later...

Q: How has living in Japan, being around Japanese people (and their culture) effected the way you think music, if it has?!

Q: What/who is your biggest inspiration, music-vice?!

Q: How many girls have u picked up by making music/preforming? :P

The biggest question is probably who is Jikkenteki and Par-2 productions? A bit about ya personal lives and how you formed the label etc would be cool.

I'd like to know how you make a 30 minute track remain interesting throughout.

Why the name Par-2?

How experimental are you?

Which artists and acts inspired you most?

Favorite Psytrance, downtempo, and Goa artists?

Was it at all possible in theory to join up with a more financially equipped label via Flights of Infinity to score a wider distribution online? (maybe you and Suntrip should communicate? :))

Do you play gigs live?

And do you enjoy most about the music you make and the scene? What is the symbolism and/or story (if any) behind your albums?

healium: i think he will answer in the video.

this idea is very nice Rennis, i hope it will soon be real, and, if is not too late:

how did you manage to release so many albums so shortly?

do u literally produce a track every week or something?

and this questions also imply a more general question about your life:

how do you spend your days? i mean your typical day: u wake up and go to work or go to the studio

do you do anything else beside producing music? (if i remember well you also teach english and maybe more in japan)

is your studio at home or you go somewhere to a producing room?

and more:

what were the 10 most inspiring trance tunes of your life

what were the 10 even not remotely trance related tracks of your life (means like beatles, funk, hip hop, whatever style NOT related at all to trance or psychedelic ...if you heard anything else that touched you and or inspired you)

well i think is quite some questions.. i'd have more but i will be happy to hear these and the others that were asked previously :)

regards and let us know how is the production going!

• 2 months later...

Did a test run and made the first video today, you can download the full version HERE (mp4 format). I'll be uploading this to YouTube soon as well, but need to cut it in half the due to its length.

You can upload it to Dailymotion, you have 20 minutes of video each time. It is less famous than YouTube, but if it can save you work...

But I guess it is best for a wider view to put it on YT