New Forum!

NEMO.BOFH

As you can see we have renamed General to "General Psytrance", and we have created a new forum which is this one. This forum you can use to discuss other genres of Electronic Music. This forum is of course NOT to be used as a substitute to Off Topic. Please keep it clean and nice! :)

Regards,

The Psynews Team

Well, it does seem like we were missing something. And this fits perfectly as far as discussing stuff music-wise. Obviously we can't have a substitute off-topic anymore because it would ruin the point of not having off-topic anymore.

But yeah, this should be fine.

Done.

Please guys write me directly to have specific customization. I don't read psynews all day.

Cheers mars, I did not find where to do that! :lol: I think this is good for our community! :)

As you can see we have renamed General to "General Psytrance", and we have created a new forum which is this one. This forum you can use to discuss other genres of Electronic Music. This forum is of course NOT to be used as a substitute to Off Topic. Please keep it clean and nice! :)

Regards,

The Psynews Team

I pretend the "Neo Goa Trance " forum due to Neo Goa Trance have nothing to do with official Psytrance

:lol: thats what I thought as well. I mean, would it not just be another Sub Genre?! :D

1. it is a subgenre, but not another one, it already exist but the name didn't last long like I said before,

2. having a different sub forum for it would be silly, we don't make an ambient section or progressive section...

it's good like it is, more reading, less posting true,

but no complains :)

Why not ? There are labels like Ninja tunes, Truthoughts etc with various music styles that definitely worth to talk about.

I always thought that Ninja Tune is pretty much Electronica :blink: Herbalizer etc etc? I mean, I guess you can use your brain to distinct about what we will talk on this forum and not, Right?! If you want to talk about Brittney or Madonna, I am sure there are more suitable forums than this one.

And Nurbs, did you not leave the forum yet? ;):lol:

No, i am not leaving. Why you want me to ? :pissed: :huh::P I love music and psynews is a place for all music lovers. Who *ucking cares about offtopic. It was great but now its dead. I went to the funeral, i pay my respect. So, now we go on ;)

I mean that we must be able to open thread about jazz, electronic or not, and generally music that is not only made by electronic equipment.

and I quote you:

I dont fancy psytrance anymore so... tata for me also :( .

I had a really good time in psynews , take care everybody :)

:drama: :lol:

I am sorry Nurbs, but I do get the feeling that you complain about things, just so you can complain. I dont mind a healthy discussion about other music styles, but if you want to discuss JAZZ or BLUES or even Heavy Metal what ever, I am sure -as I said before- there are other forums for that. This is not musiclovernews.org. It sounds bad maybe, but thats just the way it is, and the way it will be. If we allowed this kind of discussions, this forum will soon turn into Offtopic again. So, either deal with it, or do as you said above. No more off topic means, no more off topic, and other music would be classified as Off Topic.

And no, I do not want to get rid of you in any way.

Thats true, i dont fancy psytrance anymore. But i am interesting for the downtempo and ambient styles :) . Ya, that day i was pretty angry with the decision to close off topic but i change my mind, thanks for remind me <_< .

I believe that we can act like adults and not turn this place into the new off topic, i am not interesting at all. And what other forums you are talking about you twat? This is the only one :P

looks like the influence of electro and house sounds have reached psyreviews too now :wank:

what is this other electronica section anyway....

.... i think 'other psychedelic sounds' section would have been rather more appropriate than this section, if the moderators were really looking for another section......

so much other psychedelic music out there and we are missing out on discussing...

oooohhhooo :cry: i still miss the 'off topic' section...

offtopic section brought out so much love among the fellow psyreviewers, it was something like drinking beer but more blissful.

well we will just have to post off topic on the general section now. that 'entertainment thread' and the one with pictures of

female beings and so many other interesting discussions... :wub:

[how long before this post gets deleted!!]