12th December 2008: ILLUMINAUGHTY Electrified ~ Chapter XIII

heva

Posted Image

Posted Image

After creating what was literally an outstanding inferno at the Manchester Ritz we have already got our next immense theatrical experience planned…

Exploring the boundaries of technology, art and music, illumiNaughty is back for another innovative demonstration of carnival-driven mayhem! Cutting edge psytrance, kaleidoscopic décor, dancers, LED light show, stilt-walkers, 3-D installations, market stalls, visuals and of course the goblin theatre! An intense 12 hour experience split into two parts for your audio visual delight!!

Forbidden Jungle presents
IllumiNaughty CHAPTER XIII
12 December 2008

Part I of the night will be held from 10pm to 5am in Manchester’s infamous RITZ nightclub:

Live Acts
Talamasca (Mind Control Records, France)
Broken Toy (Alchemy Records, South Africa)
Sabretooth (Sabretooth Records, UK)

DJ Sets
Lestat (Mind Control Records, France)
Psychodrome (illumiNaughty, Greece)
More tbc

Performers:
Ultra Violet Violence
Meddling Pixies
More tbc…

Décor and Lighting
Décor by illumiNaughty
Lighting by Monkey Puzzle Design

Part II from 5am to 10am will be our regular after party venue Happiness

An electrifying production beyond imagination which will once again leave you bedazzled, amazed and dancing all night into chaos! Chapter XIII is a guaranteed way to finish 2008 with a blast before our birthday celebrations in March 2009!

TICKETS:
£12 adv for Part I / £15 adv for Parts I & II (MOTD)
Manchester: Dr Hermans / Gaffs Fallowfield / Videoscene Withington & Chorlton
Leeds: Crash Records
Liverpool: Dr Hermans
Sheffield: Jacks Records
Online: www.illumiNaughty.eu or www.ticketline.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

we've uploaded some pics of our last party on the website for those who are interested! Also, you can get tickets for the next event on the website with just a few clicks of the mouse button *woooooo*

:D

The day before Kulu Castle... Count me in :D Should be quite a weekend...

I hope that the first DJ on doesn't kill the vibe like the first on last time though. Sorry to say it but he just really did not work for me. No idea which of them it was at the time but there was just absolutely no variation whatsoever and it was all just very bleh... IMO of course. Looking forward all the same :)

Allo Yard Hippie!!

This should warm you up nicely for the castle party eh? Will be good to see you there! We've got a fresh new line-up for this event and I'm sure you'll not be disappointed, you'll be bouncing on the bouncing dancefloor allllllllllllllllllll night!!

xx

19 days to go to what is going to be an illuminaughty extravaganza. really this night has change people's perception of full-on trance in the north . well done guys for the great line-up and the effort you are putting on each event. this closing party of the year sounds promising.see you all soon

Just thought I'd share these little delights with you....we've managed to get an exclusive interview with Mr Talamasca! To read his interview just click on the following link:

talmasca talks with the goblins

Also, if you want to see some action from the last party then we've dug these gems out of Youtube!!

Not long till the next one.... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

much love xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...