Nello

stupidfatugly

I checked and discovered some tracks I knew :)

The artist DID release some great stuff: for instance Twister - Venom on Boom! Records and Abnormal - Deep Space Of Future on Hypnotic...

Some was less good but he had great talent for sure, a pitty he passed away, but listening to his music is a good way to remember him :)

His tracks Journey and Venom were Hymns on our (Croatian) Goa Trance scene from 1998-2002.....and today people are allways asking for them and when they get them on floor is totally madness......very pitty for him....he loved to get the best from his TB-303.....and melodies are very powerfull.....all the joy people need is in there......I`m pretty shore that he would never do something else as Goa.........

R.I.P. Tijardovicu.....we`ll never forget Your beautifull music.....

His tracks Journey and Venom were Hymns on our (Croatian) Goa Trance scene from 1998-2002.....and today people are allways asking for them and when they get them on floor is totally madness......very pitty for him....he loved to get the best from his TB-303.....and melodies are very powerfull.....all the joy people need is in there......I`m pretty shore that he would never do something else as Goa.........

R.I.P. Tijardovicu.....we`ll never forget Your beautifull music.....

I see Stevo is croatian as well... Not much music was properly released, but those Twister live acts were like... KaBooooooom. WoW. Indeed, R.I.P., man, you made our day quite a few times!!!

I see Stevo is croatian as well... Not much music was properly released, but those Twister live acts were like... KaBooooooom. WoW. Indeed, R.I.P., man, you made our day quite a few times!!!

:clapping: :lol:

This is really the first time I've heard of him. It definately had some promise.. but what a shame, drug-overdose.

I'm not really aware of the local goa scene, any others worth mentioning Rino?

Well....Dogma-Land of Utopia (Blue Moon Rec.)(CRO.) is the best selling (Goa) Trance album of all time in China.....and if you consider that was in same time when the Astral Projection-Trust in Trance album (bestseller of all time) was released......

and you will hear more about our music in very short time,that I can promise....... :posford: there are lots of potential going on here now.......

but Nello and his music is and will be unforgetable and something special to us forever......

Yes, they will hear more that's for sure. :)

I don't think Malevol3nt here was asking for an album a decade old, but from more recent stuff, you have Vox album on Metapsychic album released as a free downloadable net release last year, you have those two brothers, Twisted Twins, doing some live acts in Zagreb, you had Parrket, who made some amazing music, though I completely lost track of the guy, and the last I heard is that he started producing progressive house. DJ Go Cut and Cortex (who back in the day recorded for Bonzai) had a vinyl or two out together... Other than that I don't remember much right now...