Anoebis - Storm in Your Head

Anoebis

Time for a new mix (from now on, a new mix every few weeks I hope)

I just made this mix this week, It's around 70 minutes and it is a mix of released and unreleased stuff, for you guys to find out! :)

Enjoy it! (this type of music I played on a party, with MFG live behind me, last weekend)

Right click

Save as

ftp://downloads.psychedelic.be/psymix/Ano...minyourhead.mp3

Tracklist will be posted soon :)

Downloading right now, it's been ages since I've last heard one of your mixes. I've been listening to lots of progressive lately so change is very welcome! :)

the first half of the set is more interesting then second one (for me ) i think 1st track is artha-mahabharata (long version),2nd is Ra ,the 3th one is e-mantra or aerosis the 4th its khetzal and the last is afgin anoebis pls corect me if im wrong and this are my favorit tracks from this set . :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm listening to the set right now, awesome music so far! :wub: Too bad there is no trackslist... Any idea what the track around 25:00 minutes is? The music sounds kinda familiar but I don't have a clue about the name.

Edit: I finally found out where I know the melody from: Yahel - Waves Of Sound (or another Yahel track). Is that a remix or what? Anoebis please tell me! I even got your name right... :P

I'm listening to the set right now, awesome music so far! :wub: Too bad there is no trackslist... Any idea what the track around 25:00 minutes is? The music sounds kinda familiar but I don't have a clue about the name.

Edit: I finally found out where I know the melody from: Yahel - Waves Of Sound (or another Yahel track). Is that a remix or what? Anoebis please tell me! I even got your name right... :P

Gave the tracks some more listens and I doubt it's Yahel. But there are some similarities... I'd still be interested in the trackname tho. ;)

how about the track that starts around 36:40? I must've heard it a million times but I just can't put my finger on it. It's so frustrating to hear a track you know and can't remember the name!!

it is Biot - Radiation

1, 2 ( Ra ), 4 , last track( Afgin ) - are great!

• 3 weeks later...

1. Artha - forgot the name, it was on his site for download

2. group X (from some unknown DAT :s)

3. E-Mantra - Voyager 2

4. Group X (from some unknown DAT :s)

5. Psychopod - from the Headlines EP

6. Biot - Radiation

7. Witchcraft - Whale

8. MFG - Psychic Resonator

9. Infernal Machine - Nocturnal Chainsaw Kerfuffle

10.Shakta - from Silicon Trip (track 6 I think)

11. Afgin - ???? You'll hear on his album ;)

• 1 month later...

Finaly i find that track its Yahel - For The People but its some rmx and im still shure that is Khetzal rmx becouse only he have that kind of twisted bassline :D

1. Artha - forgot the name, it was on his site for download

2. group X (from some unknown DAT :s)

3. E-Mantra - Voyager 2

4. Group X (from some unknown DAT :s)

6. Biot - Radiation

7. Witchcraft - Whale

10.Shakta - from Silicon Trip (track 6 I think)

11. Afgin - ???? You'll hear on his album ;)

That's a nice tracklist for sure. "Don't know this one, don't remember that one..." :D

I will download this looks interesting.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is still my number one listened mix, it's flawless and just perfect. Big repsect.

here the correct tracklist:

1. Artha - Controlled (early mix)

2. Crossing Mind - Psy Crise

3. E-Mantra - Voyager 2

4. Crossing Mind - Cyclone in Your Heart

5. Psychopod - Friagram

6. Biot - Radiation

7. Witchcraft - Whale

10.Shakta - Temporal Shift

11. Afgin - Journey through Acid

big kudos to Joske for this one!

This is still my number one listened mix, it's flawless and just perfect. Big repsect.

here the tracklist finally fixed with all tracks, except last :)

1. Artha - Controlled (early mix)

2. Crossing Mind - Cyclone In Your Hearth

3. E-Mantra - Voyager 2

4. Yahel - For The People (Khetzal Rmx) (probably, not 100% sure)

6. Biot - Radiation

7. Witchcraft - Whale

10.Shakta - Temporal Shift

11. Afgin - NN (released on his album, don't know the name of it, sorry)

big kudos to Joske for this one!

Funny, I've had this mix for quite some time now, and I've listened to it all right since I've got it, but just recently I rediscovered it and I must say it indeed is a very very strong remix, it's perfect. Thanks for the definitive tracklist!

Wait...I thought it was:

02 (08:00) Crossing Mind - Psy Crise

--

04 (23:00) Crossing Mind - Cyclone in Your Heart

05 (28:30) Psychopod - Friagram

--

11 (59:30) Afgin - Journey through Acid

Does anyone agree?

sure dolmot?

i thought someone said above that track 4 was khetzal sound and the track was by yahel but i may be wrong :)

will relisten carefully. i know cyclone in your heart is present in the mix though

Wait...I thought it was:

02 (08:00) Crossing Mind - Psy Crise

--

04 (23:00) Crossing Mind - Cyclone in Your Heart

05 (28:30) Psychopod - Friagram

--

11 (59:30) Afgin - Journey through Acid

Does anyone agree?

yeah i agree ! :)

on track 2 thats what psy crise sounds withs me anyway maybe the track names got mixed up ...

and 5 is friagram indeed

and 4 sounds like cyclone in your heart to me to altough its speeded up allot

edit: I don't know the khetzal remix though but track four sounds veeerrrrry much like whats called Crossing Mind - Cyclone in Your Heart with me

sure dolmot?

i thought someone said above that track 4 was khetzal sound and the track was by yahel but i may be wrong :)

will relisten carefully. i know cyclone in your heart is present in the mix though

Yea i told that track 4th is mixed by khetzal and the original is by yahel , here is the original http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=msmhgsz6aT4 and i told that is mixed by khetzal cose don`t sound like the orignal and has the khetzal unique bassline :) hope that Anoebis will answer and slove the mistery about this tracklist :)

btw: who is Crossing Mind can someone share some music by him im realy interested to hear something , i search on discogs there is no database about this Producer