Agneton - Horizon In Your Head

@ Shaman Of Sound: I think my music comes closest to old Luminus or Cyan. The combination of hard punching kicks, big melodies and a bit of attention to psychedelic details is how I'd describe my music. :)

It's for sale on Psyshop too now, I'll update the intro post!

Apparently it will be available in my post box sometime end next week or the week after!!!! :posford: :posford: :posford: Thanks a lot man!!!

Ok, I must say that this is one of my favorite releases of 2008. Every track is a killer and finally a cd without an intro or a chillout track. There is some real heavy Nitzo feeling going on here. It is fresh and exciting. This is not your typical newschool release.

Elias, you have outdone yourself. I never expected the cd to be so outstanding. It was such an eargasmic surprise to hear the cd since I refused to listen to samples before I had the actual cd.

This is a 5/5 without a doubt. Melodies flying left and right, kicks that hit just the right spot. Go out and buy the original cd now!!!!!!!

BIG BIG congrats to you Agneton. It was also a pleasure hanging out Saturday. We will do it again soon I hope.

Hmmm... I don't think I'm shipping to local Israeli shops, sorry!

If you'd like to get it (and in case you got paypal), you can buy it directly from me...pm me if you want!

Btw, it's for sale on Saiko too now! Gonna update the thread!

As i´ve told you personally Elias , this is a great album from start to finish , personally i give it a 5 Star , its so original and awesome!

Great bassline sequences , awesome breaks and melodies!!

Congragulations for this great album :)

I can't wait to have it in my hands!

i ordered from elias and i hope nxt week is going to be here :)

hoooray i say!! i heard some samples and it sounds fantastic!!

a true gem in the nitzhonot genre and with loads of goa melodies too!

Hmmm... I don't think I'm shipping to local Israeli shops, sorry!

If you'd like to get it (and in case you got paypal), you can buy it directly from me...pm me if you want!

Btw, it's for sale on Saiko too now! Gonna update the thread!

as soon i will have enough cash i think i'll buy iy from saikosounds

;)

• 1 month later...

I LOVE a lot of Nitzhonot. I think I'm probably the UK's only Nitzho/Uplifting fan!! =o. But this album is beyond Nitzho... it's closer to goa and has more complex arrangement than a lot of nitzhonot.

I also think this album is an amazing, beautiful, powerful piece of work from beginning to end. Thank you Elias. More, more!! =P =D :clapping: