Shpongle - I Am You

CE_Gregqc

has anyone heard this tune yet? its been floating round the web off one of Simon's DJ sets over the summer.

Its fucking brilliant.it sounds much more mature than previous stuff. Sounds more band-orientated aswell. acoustics, live drums and the like.

Good stuff

While lsitening to this it seems to be authentic yes. And also yes it wounds very nice. BUt it's very hard to tell since the bad sound quality, impossible to hear out the details. Another note, what's with the talking on the second track? I hope that won't be figuring on the forthcoming album. Anyways, other news for you that don't know, if you haven't got a ticket for Shpongles sold out consert on October 31th, then you will still be able to see it streamed LIVE from their website. I'm sure am booked with chips and dips for last day of October now!

While lsitening to this it seems to be authentic yes. And also yes it wounds very nice. BUt it's very hard to tell since the bad sound quality, impossible to hear out the details. Another note, what's with the talking on the second track? I hope that won't be figuring on the forthcoming album. Anyways, other news for you that don't know, if you haven't got a ticket for Shpongles sold out consert on October 31th, then you will still be able to see it streamed LIVE from their website. I'm sure am booked with chips and dips for last day of October now!

:blink: COOOL

:posford:

I'll remember to wave hi to you. :P

I'll remember to wave hi to you. :P

You need to bring a Psynews banner! Why not make some advertisement, I read somewhere, Nemo was up to making some money, if it has anything to do with this forum, I'm sure he'd reckon it to be a good idea :)

• 4 months later...

but I thought that Nothing Lasts was supposed to be their last album? :blink:

Because you haven't heard of anything since the past year? They've said in interviews that Nothing Lasts was supposed to be the last album but too many people kept asking for another one... so they made/finalizing another one.

Edit: I didn't really like the talking part either in the second track. But other than that, it's sounding pretty good.

Because you haven't heard of anything since the past year? They've said in interviews that Nothing Lasts was supposed to be the last album but too many people kept asking for another one... so they made/finalizing another one.

meh that sounds like a cheap trick to me... I so hate it when an artist says that he's ending his career only to make a comeback a year or 2 later. We don't need another Cher ;)