Safi Connection - Spam Filter?

Sarrsari

Has anyone listened to this album yet? I used to like the old albums but the recent releases were beyond shit, imo. I would love to find out if this new release is worth the time and money. Can't seem to find samples on it either.

Safi played some of his new stuff here in mumbai couple of weeks back and i must say " stay away from this shit music "

while i slept on the dance floor, some of my buddies puked and suffered chronic heart illness ... everything came to an end when talamasca took over the stage..

safi connection's recent music is horrible shit.

I've not heard it but with a title like Spam Filter, I'm not holding out much hope.

A spam filter would let all the good stuff through but hold all the spam yeah? If you have a spam filter it's good if you are a spam filter that's beyond shite!

Shit.. it's what I feared then.. Indeed his recent albums, or pretty much the majority of them, is horrible, horrible shit.

Safi Connection's early tracks (2002-2003) were horribly boring.

The next 2-3 years he produced some of the best full on ever created with super melodies and driving power. Tracks like Give Me Gitara<-Awesome!

And now he produces shit? I refuse to believe it.

• 4 weeks later...