Psytrance and intelligence

buzzman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, the Belgians do the same... Hairy hippies are typical for the 60's I guess, these days things have changed! Power to the modern hippie girls :P

People I think of as techno hippies. Hippie style but still have a modern life, job, house TV etc :ph34r:

Are there a connection?

(English teacher mode on)

Judging from the grammar in that sentence, no. :P

(English teacher mode off)

In my experience, the scene has a lot of open minded and well meaning people, but also a lot of rather naive people and even a good chunk of snobbish elitist people hiding behind the mask of "open mindedness". These are by no means mutually exclusive either. In my opinion none of them have much to do with "intelligence" and more to do with life experience.

Well.. I can listen to just about any kind of music. Goa, psy, trance, ambient, metal (yes both death and trash & others), rock, jazz, classical, hiphop, russian millitary songs (:ph34r:), game soundtracks (UT99 OST :wub:), movies soundtracks .. It really depends on the mood. There's crap music in every genre, so while I enjoy just about every genre out there I can't say that I enjoy every artist from each of those genres.

I don't see Country in that last. :P

You should know that ability to use English grammar in a non native speaker and intelligence are not the same thing ;)

:lol: , Of course i have had enlish lessons in grad-school as a kid, but mainly i've learned my engrish from television, internet and some foreign co-workers... and look how far i've come... I must be super intelligent ;)

:lol: , Of course i have had enlish lessons in grad-school as a kid, but mainly i've learned my engrish from television, internet and some foreign co-workers... and look how far i've come... I must be super intelligent ;)

You must be gifted with languages! Must be the pie :ph34r:

You must be gifted with languages! Must be the pie :ph34r:

Hehe, im learning spanish at the moment.. And if you look at my progress there, i will have to say NO :D Im really not very gifted with languages.. I Guess english is just something i really really really want to learn, so maybe that's why it's so easy for me to.. And yeah, think pie-news helped my enrish alot :)

• 1 month later...

IQ test.

What is a Hailey's Comet?

Where stands the leaning tower of Pisa?

Which colours where Napolions white horses?

How many questions have you been asked?

:ph34r:

What's the shape of a square paper?

What was the time at midnight?

Nope. Try again.

Chucks?

shucks (shks)

Used to express mild disappointment, disgust, or annoyance.

Chuck

a. A husk, pod, or shell, as of a pea, hickory nut, or ear of corn.

b. The shell of an oyster or clam.

2. Informal Something worthless. Often used in the plural: an issue that didn't amount to shucks.

:drama: