ETNICA keyboard

draeke

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s=tab%3DSelling

this is ending pretty soon, and between all the things i had to do i forgot to post it earlier.

someone might remember i sold it years ago, yes and no, the dude i sold it paid it immediately, then wanted it shipped , then changed his minds, than came to visit me in italy, seen the keyboard, decided it was too big and he didn't really need it, he couldn't carry ti around europe as he was traveling.. so to make it short i kept it here with me but he wanted me to say i sold it and didn't have it and i respected his decision, after all it was his own keyb, i was just keeping it.

so he finally made up his mind and told me to sell it over ebay, but don't ask me JUST the presets, is either the keyboard in its integrity or nothing.

boom :)

i hope i don't get banned for this, i hope you see the urge here nemo :rolleyes:

but

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how did you get this???? he just gave it to you? did you rob it at night?

i wonder how much you'll get for it!!

SDONG!

well the first time i had to sell if for andrea himself and u can clearly see all the photos i shooted in the studio with him.

then i am selling it for the dude who bought it the first time from andrea as i explained in the post above.

did u read it ?

i hope i don't get banned for this, i hope you see the urge here nemo :rolleyes:

but

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how did you get this???? he just gave it to you? did you rob it at night?

i wonder how much you'll get for it!!

ass-hat.

Anyways, Draeke, I hope you get rid of the monster. I would buy it, but its too damn big for me, and shipment would be too much. Probably more than the unit is worth to be honest. This is no special synth (IMO). The only special thing is that Etnica used it :)

Good luck bro!

Yes, there is a reserve price as the owner requested me to put, and there will be the final rush bid war he hopes, in any case it won't be sold for cheap.

If it doesnt reach the reserve price the owner will decide what to do. I hope this synth leaves my home soon as i am pretty tired of having it here.

boom

can't you just become the new etnica draeke? you've got one hell of a head start there! it's not like anyone would hate you for it considering the latest etnica output. also, have you thought about how much money you could be making by selling these presets singularly on a data carrier of some sorts, it probably supports floppy or small data disks.

• 2 weeks later...

Damnit, I'm really interested in this. I fucking love Etnica and this artifact must be mineeeeeeeeeee. If I had any money (:() I'd probably pay like 500€ (excluding shipping) and no, I'm not kidding. Can't you just hold onto it a little longer till I get the cash :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Where's Devious? :D

I swear, you loved those where's waldo books as a child, huh artur? :)

More like, WHERE'S DAMON? Oh, HE'S BACK IN POLAND EATING HIS POLISH SAUSAGE :( i miss you brother, hope all is well back home! I'll keep the chillumafia alive. Still sportin the shirt you gave me :-D and love wearing it too. It's like I'm wearing you when I put it on haha!

d