Eastern Influenced Goa and Psy trance

Penzoline

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't call that a "free CD". You don't get the actual CD. In my world that is a free web release :P

I'm just being a dick about choice of words.

yes you are a dick :P but not in words (kidding off course ;) )

I do agree

it's indeed not a free cd if you don't get it psychical like you mentioned,

but I was thinking what everyone thinks reading the earlier posts that

no label would ever put the effort and money and give it away for free,

so a web release is the only option and I doubt it would be mastered,

radi like I say talk the talk ;)

upload some of your tracks who have a more authentic oldschool sound than Suntrip artists.

there's to much assume and no action...

if they are that good, nothing to be afraid off,

even AFGIN gave his first release (or combination of tracks) away for free,

I hosted the release a long time,

so no problem in hosting yours, max speed and space...

I will upload it soon.

Just listening to them, they have poor Bass, would be great if somoene could edit the files a bit so that they sound better mastered, someone like nemo, I can´t edit them because I have to get the mastering plugins first.

There was this Juno Reactor track with a lots of Indian female chants, something along the lines of "Om Shanti Om" I think. I just can't find it now >_<

Got it! Its the track Navras from the Labyrinth album, lots of Indian chanting in there =]

I will upload it soon.

Just listening to them, they have poor Bass, would be great if somoene could edit the files a bit so that they sound better mastered, someone like nemo, I can´t edit them because I have to get the mastering plugins first.

word taken !!!!!!!!

the mastering is not that needed, it's wave ?

you can ask nemo if he has the time ;)

I find it very nice personally. Very dreamy and floating.

I'd have to agree with Oopie though, in the way that it is a bit the same from start to finish and that we're kind of missing a "wow moment" - but i really do think there are some great things in this track.

Well done radi, keep working on it!

I have another more acidic track which i can upload, I once loaded it up and said to nemo it has good mastering and he said no it has not and than I canlled him imbecile :lol: :lol: :lol: . It doesn´t has good mastering but I jsut got angry then.

If there were some decent mods I would report you, nemo. it can´t be that you just delete my fucking thread. You could hae moved it but you could even have let it there. That´s for the fucking first time I load my fucking tracks up and then you jsut delete. Are you dumb or what? You are not the person who decides if others should have tracks on the net or not, I think you want that.

many people know that you don´t like if someone disagrees with you. Feathers told me that you are always angry if someone disagrees with you, I believe him.

If there were some decent mods I would report you, nemo. it can´t be that you just delete my fucking thread. You could hae moved it but you could even have let it there. That´s for the fucking first time I load my fucking tracks up and then you jsut delete. Are you dumb or what? You are not the person who decides if others should have tracks on the net or not, I think you want that.

:lol: you are so fucking dump radi. I did not delete it, now please do yourself a favor and do not reply to this until you have found either 1. Your own ass or 2. the thread that I moved. You clown!

Well, if you put it that far away that I have to click 50 times it is normal that I get angry. What a forum it is with the promotional area that far away so that as few as possible go there to listen the tracks.

Please, just apologize to me for being a dick.

I really don't have anything against you radi, but it wasn't very smart that you posted your tracks in the general forum and asking not to be removed.

Dozens of Psynews members produce music and ALL of them post their tracks in the music promotion area.

Well, if you put it that far away that I have to click 50 times it is normal that I get angry. What a forum it is with the promotional area that far away so that as few as possible go there to listen the tracks.

Emmm.....What? :blink:

wtf :blink:

on topic:

that track is pretty good, nice detail,

considering the fact that it is not mastered and 160kps

why can't you produce more ? your desktop is not good enough or what ?

The very problem is that I´ve lost ll my vsts and synthpresets and no i can´t remember which ones I had to get them again. I had some very good ones and must get them again.

And the track is mastered, I´ve mastered it with some waves plugins and so on, otherwise it would sound way different, but it is better to master it with monitors than with cheaper headphones.

I'm surprised no-one mentioned Star Sounds Orchestra - Sultanas Light, exactly the kind of stuff I was actually looking for. Found it by accident, too.

I really need to hear rest of their stuff now.

Etnoscope

Few great tracks on the album Drums From The Dawn Of Time, thanks.

Shakta - Silicon trip is one of the best albums for that genre. There are also other shakta tracks with eastern imfluencies bt that album is best. The second alum which I like more doesn´t have so much eastern influencies. Check Silicon trip out, it can´t get more eastern I think. The last track on that album - Earthrise is one of the best Shakta tracks and one of the better in general.

Yes that one is a great album.

If you like sitars, Shakta vs Moonweed - Micronesia.

Chi-a.d. - Pathfinder

Bass Invaders - Nene Naha

Elysium - Monzoon has this eastern-tribalish atmosphere

Juno Reactor - Beyond the Infinite

There was this Juno Reactor track with a lots of Indian female chants, something along the lines of "Om Shanti Om" I think. I just can't find it now >_<

Micronesia is a fantastic track.

Patherfinder was nice.

I already know about Juno.

The other 2 I haven't heard yet.

The track, Nasha feat Mad Sheer Khan - Chai machine (!!)

maybe you also should check out music from Elysium...laidback, orientalic...

Still yet to check those out.

yeah you're sure :rolleyes: , how can you :lol:

on topic,

mystica has some tracks on their debut album (not the one man game album)

poly 61 released an amazing track when it comes to eastern influenced goa, but I forgot the name,

anoebis will know, he identified it a long time ago (maybe find it in the search)

that's only one track, but it's one of the best ;)

try

Bodh gaya - ayahvasca

you might like it :)

Bodh Gaya - Impossible to get a hold of, but what I liked what I've heard.

Hypnotic artists (Bypass Unit, Psygone, Abnormal etc.) have a dozen of eastern influened Goa tracks.

Check them out.

Plus Shamanic Tribes On Acid has a lot of eastern melodies, but his style is love or hate.

Bodh Gaya - Impossible to get a hold of, but what I liked what I've heard.

true, you are actually searching for the original album ?

It never got the attention it deserved imo...

The very problem is that I´ve lost ll my vsts and synthpresets and no i can´t remember which ones I had to get them again. I had some very good ones and must get them again.

And the track is mastered, I´ve mastered it with some waves plugins and so on, otherwise it would sound way different, but it is better to master it with monitors than with cheaper headphones.

so it's not your desktop, the rest you mentioned seems fixable if you want to produce off course

If you like sitars, Shakta vs Moonweed - Micronesia.

+1; there is no better.

Pharagonescia - Pharatropic is also a (lesser known, but) very good track with a lot of eastern influences.

Shakta - Lepton Head (Deedrah Rmx), Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization and AP - Mahadeva also come to my mind, but i suspect you already know about those ;)

for fullon i recommend: Electric Universe - the Prayer; solid track with wonderful sanskrit chanting

for darkpsy take: Psykovsky - Last Bus Madras