Eastern Influenced Goa and Psy trance

Penzoline

I really love the inclusion of all sorts of eastern themes in Goa and Psy trance and I'd like to know all the artists/albums/tracks that have those.

Oh and I already know about RA, Tegma, Lost Buddha, Khetzal, Eat Static and VA - Pyramidal Trancendence(maybe more, but those come to mind off the top of my head).

So ya, post up! :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shakta - Silicon trip is one of the best albums for that genre. There are also other shakta tracks with eastern imfluencies bt that album is best. The second alum which I like more doesn´t have so much eastern influencies. Check Silicon trip out, it can´t get more eastern I think. The last track on that album - Earthrise is one of the best Shakta tracks and one of the better in general.

If you like sitars, Shakta vs Moonweed - Micronesia.

Chi-a.d. - Pathfinder

Bass Invaders - Nene Naha

Elysium - Monzoon has this eastern-tribalish atmosphere

Juno Reactor - Beyond the Infinite

There was this Juno Reactor track with a lots of Indian female chants, something along the lines of "Om Shanti Om" I think. I just can't find it now >_<

BTW any news about Khetzal? A second CD would be great ... i hope he is making new and wonderful music

He just made his studio ready again to make new music, what that will be is unclear tho... Ambient, goa or melodic full on? Time will tell...

It´s rather forbidden for you to tell here, I am sure Anoebis, you know what music Khetzal will be doing since he is on your label, maybe you even decided toeghter what tracks he will do.

Lol, how do you think that our label works?

We are actually not requesting ANYTHING from our artists... We never said to an artist "make this or that"! The most important thing about music is freedom and creativity, something that can't be reached if you tell an artist WHAT to do, as he is not free then...

if Filteria wants to make a breakbeat album tomorrow, that's fine by us, he should do so, we will never say "no", we would only say "label X or Y" is more suitable for your music...

So in the case of Khetzal, as he didn't make any new music, how should I know what he will make? An artist makes what he feels at that very moment, and we will see what that will be...

It´s rather forbidden for you to tell here, I am sure Anoebis, you know what music Khetzal will be doing since he is on your label, maybe you even decided toeghter what tracks he will do.

Oh god I hope not, Labels should let their artists make what they want to make, if the labels start telling the artists what to do all the artists on that label could end up sounding exactly the same.

Lol, how do you think that our label works?

We are actually not requesting ANYTHING from our artists... We never said to an artist "make this or that"! The most important thing about music is freedom and creativity, something that can't be reached if you tell an artist WHAT to do, as he is not free then...

:)

I hope the next Khetzsal album will be more to the point and not with so much stuff going on which sounds oversaturated. Khetzsal has potencial if he would focus on the main stuff in the track, not so much on adding 30 fx layers.

I hope the next Khetzsal album will be more to the point and not with so much stuff going on which sounds oversaturated. Khetzsal has potencial if he would focus on the main stuff in the track, not so much on adding 30 fx layers.

Malevol3nt, you can upload my tracks for you to listen if you want. If I make music I need 20 or 30 channels and on each channel 4 or 5 fx. when I was making music I used synths like JX16, v-station, muon tau, and other analogue synths I jsut can´t emember. I used very extensively a ynth from a Canadian guy called aciddose in the KVR forum, he had a synth whihc emitated the SH101, it was the most real sounding emitation, it was one of the best synths I´ve ever seen, I just loved it.

:rolleyes:

30 x 5 = ?

:lol:

I would like to hear some Full On by Khetzal to be honest. Could be cool enough :)

yeah you're sure :rolleyes: , how can you :lol:

on topic,

mystica has some tracks on their debut album (not the one man game album)

poly 61 released an amazing track when it comes to eastern influenced goa, but I forgot the name,

anoebis will know, he identified it a long time ago (maybe find it in the search)

that's only one track, but it's one of the best ;)

try

Bodh gaya - ayahvasca

you might like it :)

Annoebis, if you ever make a free cd or something, would you inculde a track of mine in it. I hae some vrey good tracks produced back in 2005, you could them remaster digitally and check if you like them. The thing others might like if the tracks are remastered that they have a more authentic oldschool sound than your Suntrip artists. I can upload some if you want to check them. I can´t edit them because my old computer broke and the harddisc got formatted so I´ve lost all my vsts, my tracks were on the other parttion and I still have them. I might start producing again now iwth a more powrful computer but first I need to get my good vsts back. I already got the jx16 synth back which is one of the best analogue synths I´ve ever used.

there are many free online compilations out there, for example the pyramidal trancendance. I am wondering, if I could also have a track on such a compilation so that I could get more fammous and maybe start producing music again, now with a more powerful computer in order to create 100% authetic hallucinogenic goa trance. And don´t call me Radoslav, how do you know that is my name anyway?

I actually want even more layers!

Multilayered panic FTW!

A free CD? How exactly would that work Radoslav?

a free cd can be downloaded on the Internet,

but I don't think any label will take the cost of printing, mastering etc... radi,

but if you talk the talk, you walk the walk ;)

make good tracks that labels want to release, that's how it works,

good luck :)

there are many free online compilations out there, for example the pyramidal trancendance. I am wondering, if I could also have a track on such a compilation so that I could get more fammous and maybe start producing music again, now with a more powerful computer in order to create 100% authetic hallucinogenic goa trance. And don´t call me Radoslav, how do you know that is my name anyway?

Ok, so you mean a web release and not a physical release?

About your name, lucky guess.

a free cd can be downloaded on the Internet,

but I don't think any label will take the cost of printing, mastering etc... radi,

but if you talk the talk, you walk the walk ;)

make good tracks that labels want to release, that's how it works,

good luck :)

I don't call that a "free CD". You don't get the actual CD. In my world that is a free web release :P

I'm just being a dick about choice of words.

Annoebis, if you ever make a free cd or something, would you inculde a track of mine in it. I hae some vrey good tracks produced back in 2005, you could them remaster digitally and check if you like them. The thing others might like if the tracks are remastered that they have a more authentic oldschool sound than your Suntrip artists. I can upload some if you want to check them. I can´t edit them because my old computer broke and the harddisc got formatted so I´ve lost all my vsts, my tracks were on the other parttion and I still have them. I might start producing again now iwth a more powrful computer but first I need to get my good vsts back. I already got the jx16 synth back which is one of the best analogue synths I´ve ever used.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!

There is NO fucking way the above was for real. I don't wanna believe it. No.