Full on meets Hardstyle

pr0fane

I had a feeling this day would come:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mei/mei1cd001.html

'Void Last Line' is the debut album from Aladdin and contains 10 mindblowing tracks filled with energy and uplifting basslines. Producing fullon as we know it with a touch of hardstyle, dance and Swedish crazyness Aladdin truly has a unique sound.

:/

Listen to track 8.

I think it was only a matter of time until this step was taken. I mean, listen to all those "hey you the rocksteady crew...." and other bullshit mixes. Its a sad sad thing, but then again, its all good, cause there are still some good releases out there! :) Lets just hope not too many will jump the bandwagon :)

first track is k-i-l-l-a-r-g-h!!! i'm diggin' it!

some nice derkspy lines as well!!

besides the idiotic voice samples, what's the problem?? this is standard fullon stuff with a lot more creativity than most of israel's/any place's crap trance.

soul of a worm has a nice melody too. oldskoolish.

some pretty daft sounds and melods here and there

track 7 looks very good!

funny they put a piece of the bonus track :rolleyes: is that psyshop standardness? :lol:

hey!

Sample of track 3 me likes! Not bad.

But the rest is not good. First track maybe. Rest crap. And track 8 is absolute Posted Image

I'm just grinning because I saw this coming :D

I actually liked some of those samples. The samples in the tracks though... why must he punish me? I hate them with a passion.

Oh and he should have hired someone to do a better cover, I cannot understand why would anyone be fine with shit like that.

Wow, this is REALLY BAD

hey!

Yeah, you never get tired of the Blade anthem... Or do you? :blink:

Im with Frozen Dream on track 7 though!

Maybe track 8 will be something as well, hard to tell from a 30second sample :)

Psyshop really needs to update it's sample system.

The way saiko sounds does it now is perfect. 4 minutes & you can just play it instead of having to save it to you compooper!

I don't see what the fuss is about. Its just the standard yawn inducing bassline with 30 odd BPM tacked onto it.

hey!

But the rest is not good. First track maybe. Rest crap. And track 8 is absolute Posted Image

I'm just grinning because I saw this coming :D

track 3 has a stolen acid line from Operation Blade by Public Domain looool. this is funny music.. sure it's flat but it works on the floor :P

why is no-one posting there is no hardstyle in this album?

There is absolutely no hardstyle in this album.

or yeah, the shitty voc samples. :D

the inclusion of hardstyle elements would've made this the real joke it could've been, then his success would've probably hit basshunter proportions.

shame

Yeah, you never get tired of the Blade anthem... Or do you? :blink:

track 3 has a stolen acid line from Operation Blade by Public Domain looool. this is funny music.. sure it's flat but it works on the floor :P

guys, I know this is from Blade :rolleyes:

I don't even find that acid line good, seriously! The acid line is NOT what I find so good in that track.

I like the other stuff around the acid line! Nice progression :)