Infected Mushrooms new official redesigned site!

Melancholyman

Ok, this is not about discussing Infected's music or anything. But I just happened to surf by their site and I saw they have a new layout. What struck me was the INCREDIBLE "mushroom" menus. See for yourself. It's simply awesome.

This might be a little offtopic though :unsure:

New Layout

edit, btw, they've uploaded a video of a new song i the news section, it sucks....

“We’re an electronic band,” affirms Amit “Duvdev” Duvedevani, singer and co-founder of the Israel-bred, Los Angeles-based psy-trance duo Infected Mushroom, “but when we became a full live band onstage, the reaction was so powerful that we knew we were inventing something new.”

:lol:

“We’re an electronic band,” affirms Amit “Duvdev” Duvedevani, singer and co-founder of the Israel-bred, Los Angeles-based psy-trance duo Infected Mushroom, “but when we became a full live band onstage, the reaction was so powerful that we knew we were inventing something new.”

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

What's so funny about that?

His voice is like an arrow piercing my heart.

I'm allmost glad they have, it could be a good lesson to other artists.

And what's this lesson?

Don't you dare sell out or all of your old unwashed dredlocked & geeky fans will hate you and constantly ridicule you on internet message boards (even if you have 100x more new fans, a constant worldwide touring schedule, a mansion in LA, and more money than you know what to do with).

Let them serve as an example that selling out just isn't worth it. :P

Awesome website, though. I just have to keep my computer speaker muted to avoid having my ears raped. ;)

Posted Image

hahahahahaha

coconut! banana! papaya!coconut! banana! papaya!coconut! banana! papaya!coconut! banana! papaya!coconut! banana! papaya!coconut! banana! papaya!

pepper radish onion

i preferred the old board though

(edit, I just came to think that you maybe meant the IM Forum?!) :)

About the Infected mushroom site, it would have been cool if it was all in a forest or something, like around the mushrooms, and then navigating through a mushroom field instead (not equal sized Mushrooms). I just had a browse around again, and I really do not like the site. :(

One new direction in particular – the addition of guitar to their live set – raised eyebrows among the trance-loving elite. But the band refused to sit still. “The most hardcore fans are often resistant to change at first,” Erez informs, “but they always come around.”

Food for thought for the "elite"?

Food for thought for the "elite"?

despite the new cheesiness, some new tracks are rather nice, yes.

but that might only be since i have a very broad taste (in genres)

some people might not easily change, and i really don't blame them.

despite the new cheesiness, some new tracks are rather nice, yes.

but that might only be since i have a very broad taste (in genres)

some people might not easily change, and i really don't blame them.

I have a really broad taste too, but Duvdev must shut the fuck up! You're not a singer, stop pretenting being one.

What? I have 1mb/0.5mb and it loaded really fast for me.

Well it apparently loads slowly sometimes which would indicate crappy server(s). I have 6mbit/1mbit and it took about 20-30 seconds, not exactly what I would call fast. In fact I don't think I've seen a slower loading site since dial-up days.

Those menus are pretty cool though, but it can't make up for their terrible music :P. From that video it appears they are now an industrial band?

Yesterday I counted a whole full minute of loading time, today it took me 15 seconds. I think its just overloaded. We are not talking about a normal PsyTrance act here, we are talking about an act that has a fanbase bigger than the whole real psytrance movement has :D (me counted OUT then, in other words!) :lol: