Crazy complex stuff

longloststar

I am looking for a particular kind of psy, although not a particular subgenré of it. I am looking for music filled to the brim with ideas, sounds and turnarounds, so complex that it takes you weeks to fully understand it. Granted, this has to be done well, but also, I would request for it to not be darkpsy. A lot of darkpsy is satisfy my conditions (take Furious - Uncanny Beats for example), but it almost necessarily lacks the interaction of melodies which I find very satisfying. Also, I find it a bit depressing. Here are some examples of what I am looking for:

Double Dragon - Continuum

Tron - Existence

I wish I had more..

And to some extent:

Torakka - Far Out Express

Haltya - Forest Flavour

Maybe early Eat Static as well

I guess Filteria, although its more heavily layered than complex

A lot of finnish stuff have these qualities, but they are often accompanied by a ridiculous flavor, which can get annoying after a while.

Waiting curiously.

If you are willing to look forward beyond dark psy, or just regular psy, you will find complexity and depth is applied to rhythms which is a big limiting factor for traditional dance music in mi opinion. Give a few of these ago, it might be more satisfying in the long run:

http://www.discogs.com/release/971802 >Legiac - Mings Feaner

www.discogs.com/release/970707 > Karsten Pflum - Fuck Music Easy

But if that is not the case and you wish to remain in psy, the first thing that pops into my head is associated with complex is usually "Bus - Return of the Fist" .