Site wich review ambient / chillout / downtempo releases?

blasphemy

• 6 months later...

Isratrance's main page?

I think your whole review forum is a fun idea Abasio! I first gathered my reviews on facebook :ph34r: Deleted'ish it it and made a MySpace site which I'm honestly very happy about :) Except the BLOG doesnt please my needs. I got more then one page of reviews but the link at the bottom to page two is nearly impossible to see. Also on the front I'm only able to link up 5 reviews organized by Year & Month. I wish I could put up a loonger list displayed. Maybe I can fix these faults with tools, but I'm not there yet.

I did make a www.psytones.net URL running.. - it collapsed as quickly as it raised.

Psytones, why not set up a Wordpress blog? If you aren't savvy with PHP and that sort of thing you can get one at wordpress.com for free. That's what I've used for my reviews all these years... and if you're doing a dedicated review site it should be really easy for you to setup.

Yeah its a good advice Basilisk and I did sniff at one page like this around new years last year but halfway through decided to can it. Maybe I'll take a new look but right now apart from the displeasure details I wrote about I'm quit happy about the MySpace. I guess one reason is the self advertising job it does because of the ,,friends" boxes. I'm interested in doing something with this as a hobby as well as the initial idea of just gathering my words (+ hey! its nice to get a free of financially cost album once in a while, je?::=) Its fun to write reviews and when I've written a review I'm pleased with, like the Arsenic one, I get a good feeling of self accomplishment. But sometimes it can be very time consuming, about 2-3 hours from start to finish.

igloo magazine, the silent ballet, headphone commutes, psynews, psyreviews(soon), gothtronic(you have to dig but thers some nice release i find, between some military pop haha and folk gothic), plus if you go to sending orbs, go to reviews sections, and you will find tons of list of magazine reviewing albums from yagya, or kettel, or funckarma etc, then you lok thru the site of reviews, there tons and tons of sites reviews, you juste have to know who to trust, for me, its headphone commute and igloo magazine, but for anything really psy, only psynews and psyreviews, but i think we cover almost everything of psy here, well i hope im not missing god no where some awsome music, but i think here its something good for psy, but for anything else, i rrecommend you headphone commute, like there top 2008 and 2007 is REALLY interesting and igloo magazine is awsome!

The problem with MySpace is that you don't own your content. Actually, if you like the social media features of MySpace but want a more powerful publishing platform you can just use RSS to import reviews into your profile. I do a bit of that although I spent all of 2 minutes configuring it: http://www.myspace.com/basilisk_ (see the RSS reader on the left-hand side?) I've got things setup such that I publish content on my site and it notifies a bunch of other services automatically; no additional work on my end. Quite handy.

I have made some (only connected with the psy scenes labels such as Ultimae, Chillcode, chilltribe,Interchill, Organic, Cosmic leaf, SST, BNE 3d Relax etc...) , you can read them here eitheir under my current log LLB or my former one Le Lotus Bleu.