some goa which I havn´t heart yet?

radi6404

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned earlier, check out the early Flying Rhino releases...tracks by Kundalini (Placebo), Sheyba (Into the 4th Dimension), Slinky Wizard (Wizard, Lunar Juice) and Technossomy (Pyramid) are particularly good

Also, as mentioned by Nemo, Spiritual Energy is one awesome track and well worth checking out

I checked the psyko disco stuff but didn´t like any of them. I know one artist with awesome sounding goa called inscape. I have it on greetings from goa and I just checked in discogs, there are very interesting compilations there like "The truth of communication" which really sound promising. I will look for not very well known artists in the big discogs and hope to find great stuff.

I forgot to reply to you nemo, but I have the track Afrotrance since a very long time ago and yes, it is very goaish. But it´s not about one track, I want find many new tracks.

Too bad you aint looking for other genres. :D

I´ve tried some of the recommended stuff, I tried some Adrenalin drum but unfortunately I didn´t like most stuff. I don´t like Kunadlini at all. I am looking for something milder, not so much Indian sounding. I very authentic track I like very much is Witchcraft - magic frequencies. I´ve checked on psynews but it appears taht Witchcraft has only 3 tracks as a whole, is it right or is the info wrong? I searched for Sandman since it´s the same guy but I found nothing on discogs and that´s sttrange, could you guys please link me to the witchcraft discography so that I can see how many tracks he has or Sandman?

I´ve checked the transient stuff but they mostly have the known tracks. I probably should get all the Order ordonata because that are the only real compilations with tracks on them with great analogue synthsounds like the magnificent SH101, that´s really a warmsounding psychedelic synth. I can´t stand too Indian sounding goa stuff but need something authentic like magic fequencies, LSD, Mahadeva 96, the Resistor, far too few artists used the very warm and authetic sounding synths unfortunately, instead bad fx and exotic stuff is being add but very few goa tracks have really good synthpresets.

Definitely check out some of the

That seems unreal. So those noises are actually coming from him alone? That's crazy. :blink:

Since I know the track (Afrotrance) is probably very hard to get, I just made a snippet of it, so you can hear what it is, before you go out there and search like hell :) (Damn I feel generous today!)

AFROTRANCE

That track sounds a lot like Astral Projection. To me, at least.

I know one artist with awesome sounding goa called inscape. I have it on greetings from goa and I just checked in discogs, there are very interesting compilations there like "The truth of communication" which really sound promising. I will look for not very well known artists in the big discogs and hope to find great stuff.

Inscape's Sedom is such a remarkable, energy driven track. I love it.

Despite having the misfortune of being filled with a few tracks which have not really aged with grace, Matsuri Productions release "The truth of communication" to this day remains my favorite old school various artists compilation. Pleiadians, Inscape, A.P., Quirk and Endora all deliver stellariously stellar tunes!

Inscape's Sedom is such a remarkable, energy driven track. I love it.

Despite having the misfortune of being filled with a few tracks which have not really aged with grace, Matsuri Productions release "The truth of communication" to this day remains my favorite old school various artists compilation. Pleiadians, Inscape, A.P., Quirk and Endora all deliver stellariously stellar tunes!

Inscapes Selom is already too cheesy for me, I must check Endora out, I hope they are good.

Inscapes Selom is already too cheesy for me, I must check Endora out, I hope they are good.

Oh yeah, how could I forget? Kailash has an amazing track as well on that V/A.

Actually, the whole thing is hella impressive, minus those numbers by Total Eclipse in disguise and that track Whirling Dervish by a project whose name I cannot remember right now... <_<

And Sedom (not Selom) is massive, man, one of Ofer' finest collabs evargh!

why does the thread not continue?

I´ve checked some of the stuff recommended but most of it I did not like at all. I´ve checked subcouds, Adrenalin drum, Inscape, I have lots of tuff from flying rhino records. The only new stuff I got which I really like and which represends the unique standart of oldschool goa is witchcraft - magic frequencies and witchcraft magic, both of those tracks are really lovely, they sound exactly how goa should sound.

I´ve also checked colorbox and omnimus but I don´t like them at all. do you know something milder, something more goaish, not so hard? something like magic frequencies?

why does the thread not continue?

I´ve checked some of the stuff recommended but most of it I did not like at all. I´ve checked subcouds, Adrenalin drum, Inscape, I have lots of tuff from flying rhino records. The only new stuff I got which I really like and which represends the unique standart of oldschool goa is witchcraft - magic frequencies and witchcraft magic, both of those tracks are really lovely, they sound exactly how goa should sound.

I´ve also checked colorbox and omnimus but I don´t like them at all. do you know something milder, something more goaish, not so hard? something like magic frequencies?

IMO you can't get anything more Goa-ish than Colorbox. Have you checked Psygone?

I have some colorbox tracks already and they are too hard for me, they raen´t mild and sound like Indian and Asian goatrance, for example Tinky Pinky or how the track was called, there is also another colorbox track which has very hard sounds, something with grey, tell me if the other colorbox stuff sounds different but the colorbox stuff I have has very hard Bass and sounds. But maybe I have a cd with wrong artist names, it is on a very old Goa trance 3 cd, the goa trance 3 is in green and I´ve heart that the cd is from a Dutch label where fake artists produce tracks and then call after very fammous artists tracks.

I have some colorbox tracks already and they are too hard for me, they raen´t mild and sound like Indian and Asian goatrance, for example Tinky Pinky or how the track was called, there is also another colorbox track which has very hard sounds, something with grey, tell me if the other colorbox stuff sounds different but the colorbox stuff I have has very hard Bass and sounds. But maybe I have a cd with wrong artist names, it is on a very old Goa trance 3 cd, the goa trance 3 is in green and I´ve heart that the cd is from a Dutch label where fake artists produce tracks and then call after very fammous artists tracks.

Colorbox have indeed a hard kick and bass, but possibly the tracks you've listened are from Ingmar Veeck who has written many tracks using fake-imitations names including Color Dox

How about something like

?

Colorbox have indeed a hard kick and bass, but possibly the tracks you've listened are from Ingmar Veeck who has written many tracks using fake-imitations names including Color Dox

How about something like

?

:lol: I have this track and I odn´t liek it so much because it´s more mainstream, more like Astral Projection - Dancing galaxy, altough it´s a pretty good track with lots of emotions :) . And I think you are right about Ingmar Veeck. I am looking for tracks like witchcraft - magic frequencies, witchcraft magic, Johann, Intellect, Stranded, slinky Wizard - Anytime and similar stuff, that´s what I am looking for.

did you hear Ominus-Hallucinogenic Hyperdrive? I think not,also Mindbender and Acid Tester.......they rocks......try them.......Hallucinogenic Hyperdrive expetially.....its hard,but great,neverending story...... ;)

Allright, what you need is:

Bell Size Park - The Truth Is There (BNE)

MFG early stuff

Ololiuqui

Star Sounds Orchestra

Space Tribe

And so on....

Thanks for your recommendations guys! Bonano, I have most of the stuff and I don´t like the spirit zone artists, space Tribe, Star sounds Orchestra and Ololiuqui, they have pretty minimal sound, little melody and in most cases a very very bad production quality like Ololiuqui. I will just check the dragonfly stuff I don´t have and transient and taht´s it. Because dragonfly is the only real goa label out there, maybe very old Twisted is good too but than it was dragonfly so in the end it´s dragonfly again.