some goa which I havn´t heart yet?

radi6404

Since I am listening to goa for a very long time I have to listen to my tracks a lot of times and I am tired of that already unfortunately. Are there some tracks which are good in the style I prefer but I havn´t heart some more rare tracks? I just discovered a very good one Witchcraft - magic frequencies, very powrful track with fucking awesome analogue sounding synthlines which give me great feelings. Another one, Tristan and Green nuns of the revolution - Babylon´n ting, also a very good track with lots of acid. I don´t have much of witchcraft but the few tracks I have are not quite like magic frequencies, for example witchcraft magic, whale, Eastern rain sound all very different, maybe I should check sandman tracks if there are any good. I don´t have Sandman tracks on my computer. Also some rare transwave like hypersphere which is a very good track. Please tell me rare tracks which i could not onw yet to get them, there are lots of them I am sure.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The files I have

hallucnogen discography

Astral Projection discography

the infinity project discography

most mfg tracks

Many goa trance comps

Green nuns of revolution discography except some Tristan collaborations I should check

I don´t like california sunshine at all, I also don´t like playadians and especially etnica sutff very much except a few tracks. would be glad to see some recommendations.

maybe some very old GMS would be good, also some bypass unit tracks and so on.

Have you heard this?

01 O.O.O.D. - Bald Marshon.....this is one of my favourite tracks ever.....

and the whole compilation is killer.......

hey radi6404 try this also if you dont know.....Shakta,Cosmosis,Ubar Tmar,Prana,Colorbox,Ominus.........you cant miss with those.....and never gets boring....

Why for fuck´s sake should I change my avater? that´s aktually my face there and if you think I am that ugly don´t for fuck´s sake look at it. At least I am not affraid of showing myself on a forum, which is better than looking to such a meaningless avater as yours from which I don´t know anything about you.

Why for fuck´s sake should I change my avater? that´s aktually my face there and if you think I am that ugly don´t for fuck´s sake look at it. At least I am not affraid of showing myself on a forum, which is better than looking to such a meaningless avater as yours from which I don´t know anything about you.

You could try looking at his avatar though, the Goa-Head series was an excellent series at least the first ones.

Also check out Transient's early releases.

Some more strange goa would be Psyko Disko and Germninator. That will ultimately bring you to a very strange but interessting label called Psy Harmonics http://www.discogs.com/label/Psy-Harmonics and labels like Nephilim http://www.discogs.com/label/Nephilim+Records and High Society http://www.discogs.com/label/High+Society+(3) (also released Etnica and Paradise Connection, which are hell of releases if you ask me). If you just go about clicking on discogs, on the artists, you go deeper and deeper into the rabit hole, and you will find stuff you could never have imagined existed.

check OOOD material, flying rhino early catalog, matsuri early catalog..

gene joke, blue planet corp, transwave, asia 2001...

oh well there are hundreds of releases man..

Since I am listening to goa for a very long time I have to listen to my tracks a lot of times and I am tired of that already unfortunately. Are there some tracks which are good in the style I prefer but I havn´t heart some more rare tracks? I just discovered a very good one Witchcraft - magic frequencies, very powrful track with fucking awesome analogue sounding synthlines which give me great feelings. Another one, Tristan and Green nuns of the revolution - Babylon´n ting, also a very good track with lots of acid. I don´t have much of witchcraft but the few tracks I have are not quite like magic frequencies, for example witchcraft magic, whale, Eastern rain sound all very different, maybe I should check sandman tracks if there are any good. I don´t have Sandman tracks on my computer. Also some rare transwave like hypersphere which is a very good track. Please tell me rare tracks which i could not onw yet to get them, there are lots of them I am sure.

Hey Radi, climbed some stepp mountains lately? Anywho, here are some suggestions:

Subcodes - "On Red" and "Greenflow"

I have suggested you those tracks before but since you never responded to it I assume you haven't heard them yet. It's oldschool goa and the style reminds me somewhat of MFG and some Astral although these guys are from Sweden.

Unconscious Collective - "Flourostani Transcendance"

The must have oldschool track beyond them all. Maybe a little too many voice samples but still one of the best goa tracks of all time.

Sundog - "Touch the Sun"

Very melodic Egyptian style goa and very well produced. Throughout great track with several different parts. Gives goosebumps when it climaxes and ends. Very unique oldschool track which may not fall in everyone's taste but one of the best tracks ever imo.

Up for something a bit more laid back? try:

Shakatura - "All Hallows Morning"

Probably the most beautiful electronic track I've ever heard. Kinda rare track but still a must have imo.

Encens - "Infinite Image"

High energy and melodic. Very oldschool almost primitive goa production.

Psychopod - "Dreampod" and "Psychopod"

Dunno what to say beside these are very good tracks.

That's it for now