Psylent Buddhi - 1997-2003

Kasper

It's just crazy how such good music can be so unnoticed through the years. I heard Moksha again last weekend at a party, one of those tracks that's pushing you to your limits and beyond - really bad for your body actually, I could've faint any time when I stopped dancing :D I'm listening to In The Stream now, also a superb track, lovely breaks with beautiful melodies and soundscapes.. Ahhhh.. bliss :)

• 9 months later...

excellent music.

just wondering what happened to the waves? maybe are saved for future release on cd ;)? if that's the case, hooray, and let us know!

excellent music.

just wondering what happened to the waves? maybe are saved for future release on cd ;)? if that's the case, hooray, and let us know!

I heard they were lost and that the mp3-files the only files are that are left.. And something is grammatically very wrong in that sentence, but I don't know what?!

These tracks are great but lack proper mastering :/

What?! :D You can hear everything perfectly, and it's chaotic madness - what it's supposed to be! I just luuuuuuuuuuv that dirty stuff B)

i got about 11 tracks in 24bit wav from him, currently being remastered, (goa and chillout) but last he mailed me was that he's very busy with life, too busy to sort out a release deal :P

i also deleted the mail he sent me and can't remember his email address, all i remember about it is that it had the word 'moksha' in it followed by and underscore and a few letters, but i can't remember those :P

maybe somebody could tell me? :P

i got about 11 tracks in 24bit wav from him, currently being remastered, (goa and chillout) but last he mailed me was that he's very busy with life, too busy to sort out a release deal :P

i also deleted the mail he sent me and can't remember his email address, all i remember about it is that it had the word 'moksha' in it followed by and underscore and a few letters, but i can't remember those :P

maybe somebody could tell me? :P

11 tracks in 24bit wav from him??? Needs to be released ASAP ;)

@Djuna

hum maybe i was not too clear :)

If you read all the posts there was specified that some wav files did survive, one in the hands of Basilisk and some at the artist. Plus there were some other tracks not included in the collection he released and some new/old material being reworked. That's the stuff i was referring too and i wanted to know if suntrip or ektoplazm were licensing or releasing for free some of this music.

If what says frozen dream is real then there is something good coming :).

Or maybe the artist is preparing himself a new release and will release it sometimes someday!

If what says frozen dream is real then there is something good coming :).

Or maybe the artist is preparing himself a new release and will release it sometimes someday!

Yea Kasper is working on new music and on one rmx for me :) but like Frozen Dream said he is to busy with life for now , so all of us have to wait and the music will come with time :D

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Kasper, what's the status of your electronic music? Do you still produce? Obviously many years have gone by since your Goa compilation-esque album. Can you imagine what you could create today given the time that's gone by?

Your work is imaginative, very catchy. I'd love to hear more of your Goatrance and other music you may have produced too.

Have you considered speaking with Dreake? Maybe there's a chance hearing one of your new Goa songs on one of their upcoming compilations if you're interested?

PS: I love the sound of Sonorush so much that I put part of it in one of my short videos (link below). I wish there was no beat in the intro, it doesn't need it. I also wish that the song developed more. You've created some wonderful work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

I found this unreleased collection of Psylent Buddhi :

http://www.discogs.com/Psylent-Buddhi-Unreleased-Tracks-11/release/1272815

I download 8 of 11 tracks on Unreleaded goa prject blog !

But someone know where i can found "Om many pademe hum","Ojas Shakti (Comdis Remix)" and the other ???

Thanks !

this is a huge artist for me, a master !!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...