Faded Traveller...

waveshapist

Hi Reger,

No mate... I sound designed the track. I made the kick drum from a sign wave + white noise, the clps and hi hats out of white noise and polynomials, I made all the synthesizer sounds from ground up. pulse waves, sq waves, saw waves... etc...

Its much more than a sample. I produced the entire track. mixed, composed. Totally my own sound design.

This is taking me a lot of practice and a lot of work. ANd I am NOT using pre-made, store bought samples, from other producers.

The vocals, are samples... They are in the public domain, I found them on web....

But, all the synthesizers, drums, bass.... Is sound design by me...

Please read my website, and listen to my other work.

http://www.soundwolf.net

Thank you

Cheers

( edit )

Sorry I sound so defensive, but trust me... The music I am sharing is a lot more difficult to make than it sounds. I know it sounds easy, get some synthesizers, blah blah, make some tracks....

Sorry mates, not so easy.

Thank you again

Cheers again

:P :P

I know what you mean, but let me clear something up for you:

A sample in my post obviously means that this track sounds like a short clip from full track since it ends abruptly, now i dont know where this mis-concept of meaning of sample in your mind from my post came from? Either way, what i downloaded ended abruptly after n-th minute, which means its not finished, maybe faulty download, dont know. How long is that track?

Sample of a song - short clip.

Samples - something youve picked up pre-made from somewhere.

Sort of.

Hi Reger,

I'm so sorry. I totally misunderstood you. That is totally my fault, but people have said really weird stuff to me on other forums... Like " Why are you using pre-made samples?" And then ofcourse, I give a whole speech like, " I am totally not."

:P

I don't know why, so many people think: " Just take a synth and press a button, and you have trance."

This is a complete track, the track is 6 minutes and 33 seconds long. I know Bioshift, Plasma Force, sometimes has a problem downloading my tracks. I don't know what that is about.

Have you tried, right click - save target file as .....

Maybe you can try streaming the track, directly from this page...

http://soundwolf.net/?q=node/20

Once again, I apoligize to you. I felt very bad all day, because I was not exactly sure what you were saying. I hope you are able to get your hands on the track.

I am trying very hard to share, full, complete, and quality 320 kbs mp3s of work.

This is cause, if you think track is nice enough to spin at party.

Please do...

:-)

I hope you try again to listen, and I hope you enjoy, and I wish you a wild night

Cheers Mate