Found great ambient - Lunar sound

radi6404

Lately I found a very good ambient act Lunar sound which matches exactly the ambient sound I like, very psycheelic with chopping and driving basslines. There is one song which I like especially - Son de Aqua, I just love this, it´s killargh. I returned here to ask if there are other ambient acts with similar style which is more active and very psychedelic, almost as shpongle but without world stuff.

I'm not sure I wan't to respond to this topic since you always discard every single tip we give you with an iron fist.

Anyway... What comes to mind when listening to the track you mention is Enterprise.

Enterprise - Patchhead VA - Downbeat Liquid Volume. 1 (2006)

Enterprise - Two Cups of Coffee VA - Downbeat Liquid Volume. 1 (2006)

Enterprise - Eniac VA - Chiller Vol. 1 (2007)

Enterprise - Rocket Light VA - Chiller Vol. 1 (2007)

Enterprise - Lovely Atoms VA - Light Aromas (2006)

Well, I´m just honest, there is another track by Lunar sound - dreaming, it is very relaing but still has a pretty sychedelic atmosphere. Well don´t worry ambient isn´t psychedelic so it´s very difficult to pck the most psychedelic stuff out

I am listening to the Bulgarian Radio.pweronet ambient channel were I got to know the lunar sound tracks that there is another artist with nice ambient. Androcell, it´s pretty goaish, I already heart a few tracks of them, too

I am listening to the Bulgarian Radio.pweronet ambient channel were I got to know the lunar sound tracks that there is another artist with nice ambient. Androcell, it´s pretty goaish, I already heart a few tracks of them, too

Great news,thanks.

i know u are not gonna appreciate the music am gonna tell u to listen to, but i dont care.

fuck psyambient and psychill for a second. listen to dark side of the moog.

then listen to it again. and again. and again. and again. and then listen to any psychill u want.

theres 11 albums, just pick one, i dont remember any of them not being good. perhaps nemo can actually reccomend specific albums...am really bad with names atm...

i know u are not gonna appreciate the music am gonna tell u to listen to, but i dont care.

fuck psyambient and psychill for a second. listen to dark side of the moog.

then listen to it again. and again. and again. and again. and then listen to any psychill u want.

theres 11 albums, just pick one, i dont remember any of them not being good. perhaps nemo can actually reccomend specific albums...am really bad with names atm...

Namlook for the win! I totally agree with you! :) But hey, Radi will HATE it!!! Do we really need to know if he hates it?

Namlook for the win! I totally agree with you! :) But hey, Radi will HATE it!!! Do we really need to know if he hates it?

oh fuck ur right... but u know...hope is the last to die

srsly though...ur absolutely right...the last thing i wanna read is radi trying to explain why namlook sucks to his ears...eh to hell with it... :(

• 4 weeks later...