Anyone else likes Armin Van Buuren's latest single?

Lemmiwinks

Just randomly changing stations on my car radio the other day and I stumble on this incredible vocal trance track.

I know it's cheezy beyond belief, although when you think of vocals "infecting" more and more the psytrance scene, is it that cheezy?? I mean compared to various psytrance projects involcing Michele Adamson I could say that at least Sharon Den Adel knows how to sing and doesn't need her voice ran through a vocoder to sound good :P

So anyone else likes it or am I just going mad? lol

I prefer PVD's latest stuff than Armin's vocal stuff

http://www.discogs.com/release/1451544 - Paul Van Dyk - Hands on in between

hum too bad there isn't any youtube link so I can give it a try :( Anyway I've listened to PVD's set in the 2008 Love Parade and it was CRAP!!! I mean, Armin Van Buuren's stuff is hardcore compared to new PVD lol But I've never heard his new single so I can't comment on that...

I don't like the song

pseudo-emo trance (what's with all that pseudo-emo lately, seems like trancers lost their balls) with a try to "hip" it up with the minimalistic approach ... not for me please

old Armin Van Buuren was better

Just randomly changing stations on my car radio the other day and I stumble on this incredible vocal trance track.

I know it's cheezy beyond belief, although when you think of vocals "infecting" more and more the psytrance scene, is it that cheezy?? I mean compared to various psytrance projects involcing Michele Adamson I could say that at least Sharon Den Adel knows how to sing and doesn't need her voice ran through a vocoder to sound good :P

So anyone else likes it or am I just going mad? lol

NO, not even listen to the whole track.

What this sounds like to me is someone doing something very similiar to make a hit an get money.