Free Ambient

abasio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend Iacchus - Subjectivity

Subjectivity is the debut album from London based producer Iacchus. Expect psychedellic breakbeat rhythms with a blend of electronic synthesis and real instruments. The album concept was inspired by consciousness and perception of reality. Close your eyes and be still, and you'll be shown eternity itself

http://bitcrusher.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Any particular releases you would recommend?

I haven't heard much yet, so I started by downloading the artist I already knew, that be Off The Sky and Motionfield and those were nice, but I also tried segue and this is really good too :) the general quality of the releases seems to be top notch!

I haven't heard much yet, so I started by downloading the artist I already knew, that be Off The Sky and Motionfield and those were nice, but I also tried segue and this is really good too :) the general quality of the releases seems to be top notch!

:lol: That's exactly what I downloaded so far. Forest refractions! How could anyone resist? :P

:lol: That's exactly what I downloaded so far. Forest refractions! How could anyone resist? :P

:lol: that's funny, and so true!!!

I really like the crunchy soundscapes, this also my feeling from listing to of thinners releases, though some are more up-beat!

but not all is upbeat, try deluge, digitalis (and off course krill.minima + Falter) http://www.thinner.cc/pages/artists/artists.pl

ed.12.01

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

it is an excellent album i enjoy it more and more after every listen :clapping:

is there something else like this one?

theres tons of music like that: hauska, hecq, Jacaszek, Library Tapes, murcof, Ólafur Arnalds and i could go on and on, i cant believe that even you abasio say that, there s ton of classical ambient

@stupidfatugly: new suggestions?

i haven't found anything as good as The Nature of Light - Shores of Jupiter yet. The piano, the beats, everything is sooooo good. i want something like that :clapping:

Hmm, It's not exactly like that, but you may enjoy this Proton Kinoun - Apeiron

Also check out Alpha Trajectory - Ocean Waves, Spoonphase - Songs For Psychos Pt 1, Spoonphase - Messy Messy Messy, General Fuzz - Soulful Filling, Webbed Hand Presents String Ambient, LSG - The Unreleased Album

Edit

Hmm, it appears the audio files aren't on archive.org anymore for Alpha Trajectory. I could upload them for you if you'd like.

Hmm, It's not exactly like that, but you may enjoy this Proton Kinoun - Apeiron

Also check out Alpha Trajectory - Ocean Waves, Spoonphase - Songs For Psychos Pt 1, Spoonphase - Messy Messy Messy, General Fuzz - Soulful Filling, Webbed Hand Presents String Ambient, LSG - The Unreleased Album

Edit

Hmm, it appears the audio files aren't on archive.org anymore for Alpha Trajectory. I could upload them for you if you'd like.

thanks :posford: (Proton Kinoun - Apeiron is pretty good, already have that one)

i start with rest of them for now :)

thanks :posford: (Proton Kinoun - Apeiron is pretty good, already have that one)

i start with rest of them for now :)

Downloading right now ... while listening to shores of Jupiter it's simply amazing

thanks for the new suggestions :clapping::clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here are the first two releases on Omnitropic, Ektoplazm's new ambient and downtempo sublabel:

http://www.ektoplazm...neto-aquatikon/

http://www.ektoplazm...kinoun-apeiron/

Sweet! Nice really addition to your label :D

Is it a new version of Apeiron?! I downloaded the one from Music Promotion Section a year ago or so.